News & Events for Alumni
Friday, August 1, 2014, 8:30 AM
Monday, August 4, 2014, 6:00 PM
Friday, August 22, 2014, 7:00 PM
Saturday, August 30, 2014, 6:00 PM
Duke Law News
- Danner receives American Association of Law Libraries Distinguished Lectureship Award
- Duke Law co-hosting summer workshops for prospective applicants
- Video: Judicial clerkships at Duke Law Duke Law YouTube
- International Human Rights Clinic: Students help U.N. craft principles on redress for human trafficking victims
- Bill Reppy Jr. and Juliann Tenney ’79: Planned gift reflects deep ties to Duke Law
- Ferland '74 awarded Outstanding Disabled Veteran of the Year Disabled American Veterans
- Duke Law launches Civil Justice Clinic in collaboration with Legal Aid of North Carolina
- Duke Law co-hosts inaugural Financial Law Forum in Shanghai
- Timmons-Goodson MJS '14 appointed to U.S. Commission on Civil Rights News & Observer
- Appellate Litigation Clinic team achieves victory for client in Third Circuit appeal
From the Campus: Alumni News
After being at the forefront of some of the military’s most significant legal developments of recent decades, the former deputy judge advocate general of the U.S. Air Force finds a similar sense of satisfaction and service at the ABA’s Rule of Law Initiative.
- #DukeLaw Appellate Litigation Clinic team achieves victory for client in Third Circuit appeal http://t.co/1neyM9jZZz - July 31, 2014
- #DukeLaw Prof. Siegel discusses likelihood of overturning NC's gay marriage ban http://t.co/1n6AjZlIDV - July 31, 2014
- Prof. Dunlap on Pentagon audit: Military was tasked with impossible mission of transforming Afghan society http://t.co/IHlE4369FW - July 31, 2014
- Attending next week's ABA meeting in Boston? RSVP today for the #DukeLaw reception with Dean Levi on 8/7! http://t.co/iuJPUGozll - July 31, 2014
- #DukeLaw Prof. Siegel: NC gay marriage ban won't stand http://t.co/uaz2vKDxCX - July 30, 2014
- Cindy Levine JD'04 Cindy Levine earned an LLM in taxation in 2013 from NYU School of Law and joined KPMG's New York office as a senior associate.
- Sara Wexler Koblitz JD'12 Sara Wexler Koblitz has joined the Washington, D.C. office of Fish and Richardson as an associate in the firm's regulatory group. She previously was an associate with Sidley & Austin.
- James Williams JD'79 moderated a symposium, "The Dawn of a New Fulfillment: Equal Justice Under the Law 50 Years After the 1964 Civil Rights Act," sponsored by North Carolina Advocates for Justice (NCAJ) on April 11 at the International Civil Rights Museum in Greensboro. James is a member of the board of governors of NCAJ and the public defender of Orange and Chatham counties.
- Venroy July JD'07 has founded Hardwork Promotions, to schedule fights and promote his professional boxing career which began in 2009, after winning the D.C. Novice Golden Glove. He competes in the cruiserweight division. Venroy is also a corporate associate in the Baltimore office of Hogan Lovells.