News & Events for Alumni
Thursday, October 9, 2014, 4:30 PM
Friday, October 10, 2014, 8:00 AM
Friday, October 10, 2014, 12:30 PM
Friday, October 10, 2014, 7:00 PM
Saturday, October 11, 2014, 9:00 AM
Thursday, October 16, 2014, 6:00 PM
Thursday, October 16, 2014, 6:30 PM
Thursday, October 23, 2014, 6:00 PM
Duke Law News
- Purdy reviews "The Case Against the Supreme Court" Bookforum
- Purdy: Discussion of economic diversity in higher ed misses the mark The Daily Beast
- Baxter discusses WalMart's stake in Green Dot Law360
- Longtime National Academies’ STEP leader Merrill joins Center for Innovation Policy as executive director
- de Fontenay: Loan trade fees could disappear if debt fell under securities rules Bloomberg Businessweek
- Arnwine '76 joins "National Town Hall" panel to discuss voting rights Congressional Black Caucus
- Judicial Studies grad Hanks '14 nominated to federal bench The Rancher
- Watch: Tjoflat '57 receives Duke’s Distinguished Alumni Award at the 2014 Founders' Day Ceremony Duke Chapel YouTube
- Thekkekandam '10 urges budding entrepreneurs to take risks Duke Chronicle
- Roche '13 blazes trails with wife Competitor
From the Campus: Alumni News
- Prof. Purdy: Discussion of economic diversity in higher ed misses the mark http://t.co/jIhIq136l3 - September 29, 2014
- It's International Week at #DukeLaw! Check out our calendar of events and join in the celebration. http://t.co/OJcKHgN6LJ - September 29, 2014
- #DukeLaw Prof. Baxter comments on regulation of @WalMart's GoBank service http://t.co/E9mSCxMADD - September 26, 2014
- #DukeLaw Prof. Bradley discusses sovereign liability for terrorist support with @Forbes http://t.co/ECVxjciTDN - September 26, 2014
- Stephen Merrill joins #DukeLaw Center for Innovation Policy as executive director http://t.co/RCXgeS3ozq http://t.co/YTF3uGICWp - September 26, 2014
- Glenn (Bo) Ketner III JD'06 and his wife, Katherine, welcomed a son Glenn E. Ketner IV on August 6, 2014.
- Olivia McLaren (Dickerson) JD/LLM'04 has moved from New York City to Edinburgh, Scotland, where she has established Olivia McLaren, Ltd., a firm dedicated to the provision of strategic U.S. immigration legal services. Prior to the move, she was selected as a Rising Star in the New York Metro edition of Super Lawyers for immigration law and co-authored the New York Law Journal column on immigration law, while practicing with Satterlee Stephens Burke & Burke. She continues to serve on the board of directors of the American-Scottish Foundation, a not-for-profit based in New York.
- Richard "Tad" Ferris JD'94 was admitted as a partner and named co-chair of the greater China regulatory practice at the Washington, D.C. office Foley & Lardner in June.
- Adam Rogers JD'03 has been promoted to partner in the Miami office of DLA Piper, where his practice focuses on healthcare transactional, regulatory and litigation matters.