News & Events for Alumni
Saturday, January 31, 2015, 1:30 PM
Wednesday, February 4, 2015, 6:30 PM
Thursday, February 5, 2015, 6:00 PM
Thursday, February 12, 2015, 5:30 PM
Friday, February 20, 2015, 6:30 PM
Saturday, February 21, 2015, 9:00 AM
Tuesday, February 24, 2015, 6:00 PM
Thursday, February 26, 2015, 12:30 PM
Saturday, February 28, 2015, 10:30 AM
Saturday, February 28, 2015, 2:00 PM
Monday, March 2, 2015, 6:00 PM
Wednesday, March 4, 2015, 5:00 PM
Saturday, March 7, 2015, 5:30 PM
Duke Law News
- Duke Law remembers Professor Jonathan Ocko
- “Hunt for Justice” examines Wrongful Convictions Clinic case awaiting judicial ruling Independent Weekly
- Farahany considers impact of restrictive social norms in making New Year's resolutions The Volokh Conspiracy
- CSPD publishes annual list of works prohibited from entering public use by U.S. copyright law Center for the Study of the Public Domain
- Benjamin: First Amendment protects social media posts like those made by NY gunman Brinsley Wall Street Journal
- Teachout '99 discusses money in politics The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore
- Heilbronner '91 launches accellerator program for women-led startups Denver Post
- Sorrell '94 discusses environmental justice collaboration between Paul Quinn College and Duke The Dallas Morning News
- Malkin '01 named one of top 40 financial advisors under 40 On Wall Street
- Fulton '80 awarded N.C. Chief Justice’s Professionalism Award N.C. Courts
From the Campus: Alumni News
Hearing the story of one 14-year-old boy helped turn Fine into a social entrepreneur dedicated to making sure children have a voice within the criminal justice system.
- .@ZephyrTeachout '99 discusses money in politics on #NightlyShow http://t.co/PkWaEdUHtF - January 30, 2015
- Longest on Alcoa Yadkin river cleanup: "If the polluter doesn’t pay, then all the rest of us do" http://t.co/WDvVr02UGO - January 30, 2015
- 1L students had professional headshots taken in the blue lounge today, sponsored by @DukeLawCareer http://t.co/Uuljnyqn6f - January 30, 2015
- 1L students had professional headshots taken in the blue lounge today, sponsored by @DukeLawCareer http://t.co/ue0SxalBEC - January 30, 2015
- Sue Heilbronner '91 launches accellerator program for women-led startups http://t.co/uPAFDaKK6F - January 29, 2015
- John Woodlee JD'11 is an associate with the Bedell Firm in Jacksonville, Fla.
- Camilla Knorr and Bram Braat Bratt LLM'07 were married on May 10, 2013, and welcomed their son, Julian Johannes Sebastian on Nov. 15, 2014.
- Peter Volmink LLM'88 is executive manager: governance, supply chain management at Transnet Corporte SOC, a rail, port and pipeline company in South Africa.
- Rawn James JD'01, an author and senior trial attorney for the Department of the Navy, is featured in the documentary 'Mr. Civil Rights: Thurgood Marshall and the NAACP,' by filmmaker Mick Caouette and South Hill Films. The film also features Justices Elena Kagen and John Paul Stevens and began airing on PBS stations in October.