News & Events for Alumni
View the Calendar
Thursday, October 23, 2014, 6:00 PM
Friday, October 24, 2014, 5:30 PM
Duke Law News
- Siegel: Supreme Court ruling should clear path for same-sex marriage in N.C. News & Observer
- Cox: AIG's Greenberg "established a culture of greed and risk-taking" Washington Post
- Duke Law and the 2014-2015 Supreme Court term
- Register now for Wintersession 2015
- Case Docket: The Duke Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, fall 2014
- Watch: Farahany examines legal and ethical implications of cognitive liberty Duke Forward
- Climate change scholarship, the law and regulations behind the barbecue, alumni updates and more… Environmental Law Newsletter
- Getting started: Young alumni discuss their budding careers in environmental law and policy — and how their time at Duke Law helped
- Emma Htun JD/LLM '13
- Under leadership of Sorrell '94, Paul Quinn College partners with Duke to address urban blight and environmental injustice Duke Today
From the Campus: Alumni News
Riar and Hurra, from countries with many similarities but a history of conflict, combined two recipes into one delicious "Peace Dessert".
- Watch live: Jon Sallet, FCC General Counsel, speaking at #Internet2020 at 1:50 p.m. http://t.co/5Z3V0DKvCs - October 17, 2014
- Watch live from DC: Internet Regulation in 2020 #Internet2020 http://t.co/nX4uewslLp - October 17, 2014
- RT @G20ICT: Background livestream: #Internet2020 Internet Regulation in 2020: Center for Innovation Policy http://t.co/UNUrvlwcmR @DukeLaw - October 17, 2014
- RT @DukeCSPD: #Internet2020 #VintCerf Duke Law's Internet Regulation in 2020 conference getting underway http://t.co/K7xNzpIwGf - October 17, 2014
- #DukeLaw Prof. Dunlap says ISIL wants "to generate reprisals that will lead to more recruits for them" http://t.co/alnJcWbxak - October 16, 2014
- Matthew Kane JD'03 has joined Z Capital Partners as a director, deputy general counsel, and member of the investment team. He previously was an associate with the firm Storch Amini & Munves in New York City.
- Jan Maarten Gerretsen LLM'90 has joined Lexence, N.V. as a partner in Amsterdam, where he specializes in construction law and real estate transactions. He previously was affiliated with Loyens & Loeff.
- William "Bill" Constangy LLB'67 retired Aug. 31 as a Mecklenburg County, N.C. superior court judge. He has been a judge in the county for a quarter-century, serving previously on the district court.
- Nadine Faruque LLM'90 will become global head of compliance at Deutsche Bank on Dec. 1, 2014. She joins Deutsche Bank from UniCredit where she was general counsel and group compliance officer.