News & Events for Alumni
View the Calendar
Wednesday, January 7, 2015, 6:00 PM
Duke Law News
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic client discusses difficulties of life after exoneration WLOS ABC 13
- Watch Bernstein Lecture: Horowitz discusses Federalism in severely divided societies Duke Law YouTube
- Learning to navigate the world of entrepreneurship: Students hope LLMLE program helps launch their careers
- Is the world finally ready to restructure sovereign debt? A Q&A with Prof. Schwarcz
- Bernstein Lecture, Nov. 3: Horowitz discusses federalism for severely divided societies
- Dellinger: In justices’ calculations on gay marriage, a legal golden ratio looms New York Times
- Coward ’06 co-authors reference guide, "Raising Issues of Race in North Carolina Criminal Cases" North Carolina Criminal Law
- Trott '85 wins race for Michigan's 11th District Congressional seat The Detroit News
- Heilbronner JD/MA '91 has been an ebusiness leader since the internet's early days Huffington Post
- Courthouse reception celebrates Civil Justice Clinic
From the Campus: Alumni News
Learning to navigate the world of entrepreneurship: Students hope LLMLE program helps launch their careers
Law and Entrepreneurship students reflect on their first semester in the program.
- Prof. Dellinger: In justices’ calculations on gay marriage, a legal golden ratio looms http://t.co/CpaIZWIZhi - November 26, 2014
- Prof. Dunlap weighs in on defense secretary Hagel's resignation http://t.co/PFTvYEB55V - November 26, 2014
- Prof. Cox on Citigroup after latest Fed fine: Investment scheme was "duplicitous to the little guy" http://t.co/Th3aRJwkk9 - November 26, 2014
- On post-Ferguson Thanksgiving, Prof. Purdy reflects on "an unjust past that remains terribly present" http://t.co/RylTkORAqq - November 26, 2014
- Sue Heilbronner JD/MA '91 has been an ebusiness leader since the internet's early days http://t.co/w01pL8gnvb - November 24, 2014
- Jessica Bodger Rydstrom JD'07 and her husband Justin welcomed daughter Ansley Bodger Rydstrom on May 15, 2014. She joins brothers Nathaniel and John. Jessica is an associate at Williams & Connolly in Washington, D.C.
- Rob Kohn JD'92, chair of the Federal Litigation Section of the Federal Bar Association, accepted the FBA's Sections and Divisions Award on behalf of the Section for its stellar performance in 2013-2014. The award was presented at the FBA Annual Convention in September in Providence, R.I. Working with a governing board of lawyers and judges from across the nation, Rob has been credited with re-energizing the Section as chair. He leads the Kohn Law Group, Inc., in Los Angeles.
- Amy Horner JD'03 married Adrian Hanley in the Endless Mountains in Pennsylvania on Aug. 23, 2014. Amy works in the Office of the Solicitor of the Department of the Interior.
- Yuo-Fong "Benni" Amato JD'08 has been named partner in the San Diego office Gordon & Rees. Her primary practice is intellectual property litigation.