News & Events for Alumni
Thursday, March 13, 2014, 6:30 PM
Friday, March 28, 2014, 7:00 PM
Thursday, April 3, 2014, 1:00 PM
Thursday, April 3, 2014, 6:30 PM
Friday, April 11, 2014, 8:00 AM
Saturday, April 12, 2014, 8:00 AM
Sunday, April 13, 2014, 8:00 AM
Thursday, April 17, 2014, 6:30 PM
Duke Law News
- Start-Up Ventures Clinic finds learning opportunities in supporting Triangle social entrepreneurs UNC Campus Y
- Duke Law teams with Duke Dining Services to select new cafe vendor
- Zhang, scholar of comparative legal history, property law, and Chinese law, to join governing faculty
- Baliga '14 and Glass '14 win 2014 Dean's Cup; Glass named best oralist by federal judges
- Students’ mock trial training for Durham middle-schoolers garners recognition
- Farahany discusses neuroscience and the law The State of Things
- Jenn Bandy '12 selected for Supreme Court clerkship
- "A judge for all seasons:" Judge Allyson Duncan '75 Walter Magazine
- Stohs JD/MPP ’05 leads new Entrepreneurship Legal Clinic at the University of Nebraska College of Law Nebraska Transcript
- Clinic client Smith asks Fourth Circuit for rehearing
From the Campus: Alumni News
Supreme Court Associate Justice Clarence Thomas has selected Bandy as a clerk for the 2014-2015 term. Bandy is the eighth Duke Law graduate to be chosen for a Supreme Court clerkship since 2010.
- Use #DukeLawReunion to let your friends know you're heading to campus this April! http://t.co/5mZ9FHY19R - March 07, 2014
- RT @InspiredbyCG: Fireside chat with @DukeLaw Prof. Lawrence Baxter and CG's Alex Dickey #cginsight http://t.co/E1jfJ1YQDQ - March 05, 2014
- #DukeLaw Prof. Blocher argues for creation of interstate market for sovereign territory in the U.S. http://t.co/KQb3SwYaYo - March 05, 2014
- Jenn Bandy '12 selected for Supreme Court clerkship http://t.co/czNYRzpjQk - March 05, 2014
- View live webcast at 12:15 pm: The School-to-Prison Pipeline: Discipline and Discrimination in Public Schools http://t.co/TdqkirO1MK - March 05, 2014
- John Keller JD'75, a partner in the Columbus, Ohio office of Vorys Sater Seymour and Pease, has been recognized as a 2014 Ohio Super Lawyer in the area of energy law.
- Mike Cashin JD'05 was promoted to partner in the Winston-Salem, N.C. office of Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice in January. Mike concentrates his practice on all areas of federal and state tax matters.
- Jessica Pahl JD'09 and Jonathan Pahl '08 welcomed a daughter, Rebecca Claire, born on Jan. 5, 2014.
- Jonathan Pahl JD'08 and Jessica Pahl '09 welcomed a daughter, Rebecca Claire, born on Jan. 5, 2014.