The interview process at Duke Law School is facilitated by Symplicity, a web-based recruiting system and job bank used in the OCI process and for job/resume solicitations. The system also provides a personalized calendar of career programming events and serves as a personal student employment profile center. Instructions on how to access Symplicity to post jobs and collect student resumes are listed below. For additional information please contact the Career and Professional Development Center.
- Log onto https://law-duke-csm.symplicity.com/employers
- Enter your Duke Law “USER ID” and “PASSWORD” previously emailed to you.
- Click on “JOBS/RESUME COLLECT.”
- Make sure that you are in the tab labeled “JOB POSTINGS/ RESUME COLLECT- NON OCI.”
- Click “ADD NEW.”
- Complete the form in its entirety.
- Resume Receipt - select one of the following:
- Email: sent via email to the contact email that appears in drop box (please update this if incorrect)
- Accumulate online: resumes will be collected on-line for you to download at a later date
- Other: you may specify where to send application materials
- Copy Existing - you may update a previously posted job announcement.
- The “ALERTS” section of your login homepage will notify you when students submit applications to your postings.
- Employers may edit and deactivate postings at any time by logging onto system and clicking on job title.
- Be sure to save your user id and password for all future Duke Law recruiting activities!