The Law School facilitates student participation in many different job fairs throughout the year to give students opportunities to engage with a variety of employers. More information is available in the Career Center.
For information on the On Tour Interview Programs happening in Houston, Dallas, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago and Miami, please visit the On Tour Interview website, or contact Erin Biggerstaff with any questions.
Click here for more career fairs listed through NALP.
- 7/31/14 & 8/1/14 - Loyola Patent Law Interview Program. This is a two-day interview program held in Chicago each summer that brings together patent law employers and law students from across the country to interview for summer associate positions and post-graduate employment. Job Fair will be held on July 31 and August 1 at the Embassy Suites Chicago - Downtown/Lakefront, 511 N. Columbus Drive.
- 8/21/14 & 8/22/14 - Indianapolis Bar Association Diversity Job Fair This event will take place at the Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites. Student registration begins on April 1 and ends on July 20. More information can be found here, http://www.ibadiversityjobfair.com/.
- 7/29/14 - 10th Annual Southeastern Intellectual Property Job Fair. Student bidding will be held March13-April4, 2014. The fair will be held for rising 2L and 3L students by Georgia State University College of Law in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Other job fairs with dates not yet updated:
- 7/26/13 & 7/27/13 - The Southeastern Minority Job Fair (SEMJF). Pre-registration will be open April 4 at 12:00 noon through April 22nd at https://law-duke-csm.symplicity.com/students. Thereafter, students will be required to upload requested application materials via the SEMJF website from May 16, 2013 to 11:58 PM Friday, May 31, 2013. The fair will be held on Friday, July 26 & Saturday, July 27, 2013, at the Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta Northwest in Marietta, Georgia. A complete time line and other information may be found at www.semjf.org.
- 7/27/13 - The Bay Area Diversity Career Fair. This event will take place Saturday July 27, 2013 at the Hilton San Francisco. The Bay Area Diversity Career Fair attracts hiring representatives from the Bay Area's most prominent law firms and government legal departments. Only law students who will have completed their first year of law school by the time of interviews are eligible to participate. Students can register online at https://basf-orrick-dcf-csm.symplicity.com/students/. For additional information please go to: www.sfbar.org/careerfair.
- 8/1/13 & 8/2/13 - Loyola Patent Law Interview Program. This is a two-day interview program held in Chicago each summer that brings together patent law employers and law students from across the country to interview for summer associate positions and post-graduate employment. Job Fair will be held on August 1 and 2, 2013 at the Embassy Suites Chicago - Downtown/Lakefront, 511 N. Columbus Drive.
- 8/2/13 - Minnesota Minority Recruitment Conference. Taking place on Friday August, 2, 2013 at the University of St. Thomas School of Law. Registration deadline is June 7, and students may register here.
- 8/2/13 & 8/3/13 - The St. Louis Diversity Job Fair. The St. Louis Diversity Job Fair will be held on Friday, August 2 and Saturday, August 3, 2013. The Job Fair will be held at Thompson Coburn, 1 US Bank Plaza, Saint Louis, MO 63101. Registration and bidding can be completed at https://law-sldjf-csm.symplicity.com/. Students may register and bid in May, 2013, with registration ending on May 31, and bidding begins in June. For additional information regarding the sixth annual St. Louis Diversity Job Fair, please visit www.stldiversityjobfair.com.
- 8/3/13 - Dupont Minority Job Fair. The 20th Annual DuPont sponsored Minority Job Fairs in Wilmington, Houston and Los Angeles are scheduled for Saturday, August 3, 2013. Student registration will be due in April, 2013. See www.ballardspahr.com for more information.
- 8/8/13 - The Boston Lawyers Group Boston Job Fairs for Law Students of Color. The Boston Job fair will be held on Thursday, August 8, 2013, at the Sheraton Boston Hotel, 39 Dalton Street, Boston, MA. In addition to the job fair, the BLG will host networking receptions for selected students. Registration for the fair is open April 1, - July 11, 2013 (approximately). For more information, please visit www.thebostonlawyersgroup.com and click on "Employment Opportunities."
- 8/9/13 - Rocky Mountain Diversity Legal Career Fair The RMDLCF will take place on Friday September 14, 2012, from 8:00 AM to Noon at Sports Authority Field at Mile High in Denver, Colorad. For more information and to register for the Career Fair, please visit rmdlcf.com or RMDLCF Symplicity.
- 8/9/13 - IMPACT Career Fair for Law Students & Attorneys with Disabilities. The 9th Annual IMPACT Career Fair for Law Students & Attorneys with Disabilities will be held at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City at Regan National Airport (Washington, DC), sponsored by the University of Arizona Rogers College of Law and the Georgetown University Law Center. http://www.law.arizona.edu/Career/Impact/welcome.cfm
- 8/9/13 & 8/10/13 - the Heartland Diversity Legal Job Fair. The deadline for the early bird registration window is May 24, 2013. To register for the event, please go to the Heartland Symplicity website https://law-kcmba-csm.symplicity.com/students and input your information. After submitting your request, an ID and password will be assigned to you so that you may access our web database and upload registration information needed for employers (i.e., cover letter, resume, transcript and writing sample). Additional information about the job fair is available in the Student Registration Brochure at: http://www.heartlanddiversity.org.
- 8/10/13 - 2013 Delaware Minority Job Fair. Taking place on Saturday, August 10, the 2013 Delaware Minority Job Fair, at the Wilmington, Delaware campus of Widener University School of Law. To register for the event, second and third-year students are asked to submit their applicationgs to the Job Fair's recruiting site, https://law.dmpd.csm.sympilcity.com/students. The application deadline is Tuesday, May 21, 2013.
- 8/16/13 - Cook County Bar Association Minority Job Fair. This year's Job Fair will be held on Friday, August 16, 2013, from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm at the Embassy Suites Chicago - Downtown/Lakefront, located at 511 N. Columbus Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60611. The CCBA Job Fair primarily is designed to obtain summer associate positions for rising 2Ls (current 1Ls) during their second summer in law school. A full registration brochure can be found here. Student registration begins April 9, 2012 at https://law-ccba-csm.symplicity.com/students/. For more information, visit www.ccbaminorityjobfair.com.
- 8/22/13-8/24/13 - Lavender Law (LGBT Job Fair). Career Fair will be on Thursday, August 22nd, with the conference being Friday, August 23 and Saturday, August 24. Visit http://www.lgbtbar.org/annual/career-fair/ for more details.
- 8/23/13-8/24/13 - 3rd Annual Tennessee Bar Association Diversity Job Fair. The Tennessee Bar Association's Diversity Job Fair is an initiative of the Committee on Racial & Ethnic Diversity (CRED), whose mission is to enhance racial and ethnic diversity within the profession and the justice system in Tennessee. This job fair will provide an opportunity for employers to interview diverse law students from law schools in Tennessee and the surrounding states with a goal of making the profession and the justice system more reflective of the racial and ethnic diversity in Tennessee.