The Community Enterprise Clinic represents community-based development organizations and low-wealth entrepreneurs engaged in a wide range of community development transactions. In addition, many need access to corporate counsel to strengthen their organizations. The Community Enterprise Clinic represents clients on a wide range of transactional matters including:
- The development of affordable housing;
- The development of commercial real estate;
- Business formation, maintenance and expansion;
- Projects that promote economic development, job creation and asset development;
- Public policy initiatives; and
- Capital formation activities.
If your organization's legal needs fit with those listed above, we encourage you to contact the Community Enterprise to determine whether we can assist with your transaction.