- Arbitration Now: Opportunities for Fairness, Process Renewal, and Invigoration (1999) (editor).
Articles and Essays
- The Players Have Lost That Argument: Doping, Drug Testing, and Collective Bargaining, 40 New England Law Review 831-849 (2006)
- A Hamburg Boyhood: The Early Life of Herbert Bernstein, 13 Duke Journal of Comparative & International Law 7-60 (2003). Special Issue in honor of Herbert L. Bernstein.
- Have the Wheels Already Been Invented: The Court for Arbitration in Sport, in Mediating Sports Disputes, National and International Perspectives 117-24 (Ian S. Blackshaw ed., TMC Asser Press 2002).
- New Wineskins for New Wine: The Need to Encourage Fairness in Mandatory Arbitration, 40 Ariz. L. Rev. 1039 (1998).
- Contract and Jurisdiction, 1996 Sup. Ct. Rev. 331 (with Paul D. Carrington).
- Revenge for the Condemned, 94 Michigan Law Review 1622-1659 (1996) (with Sara Sun Beale).
- Threats Against the President: Psychiatric and Forensic Aspects, 2 Adv. Forensic Psychology & Psychiatry (1987) (with Edwin A. Weinstein).
- Eighteenth Century English Society and the Debt Law, in Social Control and the Modern State (Stanley Cohen & Andrew Scull eds., 1983).