As part of Duke Law's Building Dedication Week, the newly renovated J. Michael Goodson Law Library held a dedication celebration and hosted a panel entitled The 21st Century Law Library, featuring Dick Danner, Senior Associate Dean for Information Services and Archibald C. and Frances Fulk Rufty Research Professor of Law at Duke Law School; S. Blair Kauffman, Librarian and Professor of Law, Yale Law Library; and John G. Palfrey, Henry N. Ess III Professor of Law and Vice Dean of Library and Information Resources, Harvard Law Library. Following the panel, guests gathered at a reception in the Goodson Law Library, where Duke University President Richard Brodhead, Duke Law School Dean David Levi, Dean Danner, Duke Law alumnus George Krouse, and Duke Endowment Chair Russell Robinson spoke about the central role of a library in the life of a law school.
Building Dedication Week: J. Michael Goodson Law Library Celebration - Nov. 6, 2008
- ESQ Career Symposium - Jan. 31, 2014
- Fifth Annual International Alumni and Student Dinner – Jan. 23, 2014
- Dedicated to Durham - Jan. 20, 2014
- Lives in the Law with Larry Thompson - Jan. 14, 2014
- Fundamental Issues for Early-Stage Companies: Start-Up Ventures Clinic students give presentations for entrepreneurs at American Underground – Nov. 21, 2013