Duke Law's Building Dedication week culminated in a formal dedication ceremony featuring remarks by U.S. Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy and Judge Allyson Duncan '75 of the 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals. Duke University President Richard Brodhead, Duke Law Dean David Levi, Professor Tom Metzloff, Senior Associate Dean Dick Danner, and DBA Vice President Jillian Harrison also spoke. Musical entertainment was provided by Duke University's Out of the Blue.
Building Dedication Week: Dedication Ceremony - Nov. 8, 2008
- ESQ Career Symposium - Jan. 31, 2014
- Fifth Annual International Alumni and Student Dinner – Jan. 23, 2014
- Dedicated to Durham - Jan. 20, 2014
- Lives in the Law with Larry Thompson - Jan. 14, 2014
- Fundamental Issues for Early-Stage Companies: Start-Up Ventures Clinic students give presentations for entrepreneurs at American Underground – Nov. 21, 2013