Duke alumni and friends enjoyed an engaging panel discussion on "Europe's Warped Art Markets (1910-48): Legal, Ethical and Commercial Implications for Today" moderated by Duke Law Professor Deborah A. DeMott featuring experts in art law and reclaimed art, including world renowned art authorities from Sothbey's Inc. and Christie's.
Art Law Panel Discussion hosted by Herrick, Feinstein LLP- April 28, 2010
- ESQ Career Symposium - Jan. 31, 2014
- Fifth Annual International Alumni and Student Dinner – Jan. 23, 2014
- Dedicated to Durham - Jan. 20, 2014
- Lives in the Law with Larry Thompson - Jan. 14, 2014
- Fundamental Issues for Early-Stage Companies: Start-Up Ventures Clinic students give presentations for entrepreneurs at American Underground – Nov. 21, 2013