Duke Law students gathered for the 15th annual Public Interest Retreat to reflect on their commitment to public interest legal work, share experiences from summer internships, and brainstorm new initiatives. The retreat, held on March 23, 2013 at the Trotter Building in Durham, N.C., was followed by a dinner-and-drinks party at Motorco Music Hall and Fullsteam Brewery.
15th Annual Public Interest Retreat - March 23, 2013
- ESQ Career Symposium - Jan. 31, 2014
- Fifth Annual International Alumni and Student Dinner – Jan. 23, 2014
- Dedicated to Durham - Jan. 20, 2014
- Lives in the Law with Larry Thompson - Jan. 14, 2014
- Fundamental Issues for Early-Stage Companies: Start-Up Ventures Clinic students give presentations for entrepreneurs at American Underground – Nov. 21, 2013