Duke Law students used the occasion of the annual Equal Justice Works Conference and Career Fair in Washington, D.C., to organize a half-day conference featuring alumni working in government and nonprofit positions. The event, held at Hogan Lovells, was created to help students learn more about careers in the public sector.
Duke Alumni in D.C. - Oct. 23, 2010
- Reunion '15 Kick-Off Photobooth - April 17, 2015
- Reunion '15 Class Dinners - April 18, 2015
- Reunion '15 - Power or Peril: The View from the General Counsel Suite - April 18, 2015
- Reunion '15 - Alumni Family Picnic & BBQ - April 18, 2015
- Lanty L. Smith Society, Barrister Donor Society, and Heritage Society - April 17, 2015