On Wednesday, November 17 a Roundtable discussion was hosted by Dean David Levi with special guests Mark Fishman L'78 and Patricia Song L'98 and a group of selected students. Mr. Fishman and Ms. Song addressed a variety of topics including their insight into the management decisions that go into running a company, best practices, and the value of a law degree in managing daily obligations ranging from corporate governance, to developing business strategies, to dealing with employee matters. Professor Jim Cox joined Dean Levi in facilitating this discussion.
Dean's Business Roundtable - Nov. 17, 2010
- ESQ Career Symposium - Jan. 31, 2014
- Fifth Annual International Alumni and Student Dinner – Jan. 23, 2014
- Dedicated to Durham - Jan. 20, 2014
- Lives in the Law with Larry Thompson - Jan. 14, 2014
- Fundamental Issues for Early-Stage Companies: Start-Up Ventures Clinic students give presentations for entrepreneurs at American Underground – Nov. 21, 2013