Duke Law & T. William Porter '66 hosted a reception with Professor Ernest A. Young, Alston & Bird Professor of Law. Professor Young, one of the nation's leading authorities on federalism, presented "A Federalism Renaissance: Public Disputes Concerning Healthcare, Immigration, Gay Marriage, and State Debt."
Houston Alumni Reception with Professor Ernest Young - April 1, 2011
- ESQ Career Symposium - Jan. 31, 2014
- Fifth Annual International Alumni and Student Dinner – Jan. 23, 2014
- Dedicated to Durham - Jan. 20, 2014
- Lives in the Law with Larry Thompson - Jan. 14, 2014
- Fundamental Issues for Early-Stage Companies: Start-Up Ventures Clinic students give presentations for entrepreneurs at American Underground – Nov. 21, 2013