Duke Law students are studying or working abroad. Many are participating in one of Duke’s summer institutes in either Geneva or Hong Kong, where faculty have included U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia (Geneva) and Duke Law Professor David Lange (Hong Kong). As students have traveled the globe, alumni have gathered to greet them and visiting faculty. Here are photos from these global adventures; to add your own, send photos and caption information to International Studies at email@example.com.
Asia-America Institute in Transnational Law
- Reunion '15 Kick-Off Photobooth - April 17, 2015
- Reunion '15 Class Dinners - April 18, 2015
- Reunion '15 - Power or Peril: The View from the General Counsel Suite - April 18, 2015
- Reunion '15 - Alumni Family Picnic & BBQ - April 18, 2015
- Lanty L. Smith Society, Barrister Donor Society, and Heritage Society - April 17, 2015