Duke Law students are studying or working abroad. Many are participating in one of Duke’s summer institutes in either Geneva or Hong Kong, where faculty have included U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia (Geneva) and Duke Law Professor David Lange (Hong Kong). As students have traveled the globe, alumni have gathered to greet them and visiting faculty. Here are photos from these global adventures; to add your own, send photos and caption information to International Studies at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duke-Geneva Institute In Transnational Law
- ESQ Career Symposium - Jan. 31, 2014
- Fifth Annual International Alumni and Student Dinner – Jan. 23, 2014
- Dedicated to Durham - Jan. 20, 2014
- Lives in the Law with Larry Thompson - Jan. 14, 2014
- Fundamental Issues for Early-Stage Companies: Start-Up Ventures Clinic students give presentations for entrepreneurs at American Underground – Nov. 21, 2013