The 2011 International Food Fiesta was held in Star Commons on Wednesday, Oct. 26 as part of International Week. Duke Law students, faculty, and staff prepared and submitted dishes representing their culture. The dishes are judged for a number of awards and enjoyed by those who attend the Food Fiesta.
2011 International Week Food Fiesta - Oct. 26, 2011
- ESQ Career Symposium - Jan. 31, 2014
- Fifth Annual International Alumni and Student Dinner – Jan. 23, 2014
- Dedicated to Durham - Jan. 20, 2014
- Lives in the Law with Larry Thompson - Jan. 14, 2014
- Fundamental Issues for Early-Stage Companies: Start-Up Ventures Clinic students give presentations for entrepreneurs at American Underground – Nov. 21, 2013