The Duke Law Club of Charlotte held its inaugural gathering on Oct. 26, 2011 at Bentleys. Dean David F. Levi hosted a discussion with Gary G. Lynch ’75, the global chief of legal compliance and regulatory relations for the Bank of America, and Walter Dellinger III, Duke’s Douglas B. Maggs Professor Emeritus of Law. Leslie Cooley ’05, club president, offered welcoming and closing remarks.
Duke Law Club of Charlotte - Oct. 26, 2011
- ESQ Career Symposium - Jan. 31, 2014
- Fifth Annual International Alumni and Student Dinner – Jan. 23, 2014
- Dedicated to Durham - Jan. 20, 2014
- Lives in the Law with Larry Thompson - Jan. 14, 2014
- Fundamental Issues for Early-Stage Companies: Start-Up Ventures Clinic students give presentations for entrepreneurs at American Underground – Nov. 21, 2013