Carolyn McAllaster, Director of the AIDS Legal Project, and clinic student Lauren Haertlein ’12 presented, "The Law and Ethics of Representing Clients with HIV/AIDS" a training session for attorneys with the Mississippi Center for Justice and local attorneys interested in representing clients living with HIV. The training, held on January 26. 2012 covered HIV-related stigma, privacy protections, the state Code of Ethics requirements, Discrimination under the Americans with Disabilities Act, handling Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income claims for clients.
Representing Clients with HIV/AIDS - Jan. 26, 2012
- ESQ Career Symposium - Jan. 31, 2014
- Fifth Annual International Alumni and Student Dinner – Jan. 23, 2014
- Dedicated to Durham - Jan. 20, 2014
- Lives in the Law with Larry Thompson - Jan. 14, 2014
- Fundamental Issues for Early-Stage Companies: Start-Up Ventures Clinic students give presentations for entrepreneurs at American Underground – Nov. 21, 2013