During an April 2012 reception, 20 graduating JD students and four LLM students were honored by the Public Interest and Pro Bono Office for their extraordinary commitment to pro bono service. Students received pins to commemorate their pro bono service to programs such as the Refugee Asylum Support Project, the Innocence Project, the Veteran’s Disability Assistance Project, the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program, Guardian Ad Litem, and Street Law,among others. Many also worked in Duke Law clinics and externships that focused on legal aid. Collectively, the group contributed more than 3,000 hours of pro bono service.
Public Interest & Pro Bono Awards Reception - April 2012
- Reunion '15 Kick-Off Photobooth - April 17, 2015
- Reunion '15 Class Dinners - April 18, 2015
- Reunion '15 - Power or Peril: The View from the General Counsel Suite - April 18, 2015
- Reunion '15 - Alumni Family Picnic & BBQ - April 18, 2015
- Lanty L. Smith Society, Barrister Donor Society, and Heritage Society - April 17, 2015