Randall Kennedy, the Michael R. Klein Professor at Harvard Law School, presented the first of a five-part lecture series on the modern history of the civil rights movement at Duke Law on February 13, 2013. The lectures, to be delivered during the spring 2013 semester, will address the major legislative and legal achievements of the civil rights revolution, including the Civil Rights Act, Voting Rights Act, and cases that contributed to symbolic and substantive changes in U.S. law and culture.
Civil Rights Lecture Series by Randall Kennedy - Feb. 13, 2013
- ESQ Career Symposium - Jan. 31, 2014
- Fifth Annual International Alumni and Student Dinner – Jan. 23, 2014
- Dedicated to Durham - Jan. 20, 2014
- Lives in the Law with Larry Thompson - Jan. 14, 2014
- Fundamental Issues for Early-Stage Companies: Start-Up Ventures Clinic students give presentations for entrepreneurs at American Underground – Nov. 21, 2013