Duke Law celebrated the launch of its D.C. Summer Institute on Law and Policy – and the end of its first successful session of classes – with a July 19 reception and conversation with Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg of the Supreme Court of the United States. Dean David F. Levi introduced the justice to the capacity audience of Institute students and Duke Law alumni and friends gathered at the National Press Club. Institute Director Neil Siegel, the David W. Ichel Professor of Law and Political Science, conducted the conversation with Justice Ginsburg, for whom he clerked in 2003-2004.
A conversation with Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg - July 10, 2013
- ESQ Career Symposium - Jan. 31, 2014
- Fifth Annual International Alumni and Student Dinner – Jan. 23, 2014
- Dedicated to Durham - Jan. 20, 2014
- Lives in the Law with Larry Thompson - Jan. 14, 2014
- Fundamental Issues for Early-Stage Companies: Start-Up Ventures Clinic students give presentations for entrepreneurs at American Underground – Nov. 21, 2013