Dean David F. Levi and Bob Weber '76 enjoyed lunch and a roundtable discussion with students interested in law and business. Bob is responsible for IBM’s global legal, security, privacy and compliance activities and policies, as well as IBM’s Government Programs and Environmental Affairs functions. He discussed his career path, the current state of the market, and his thoughts on how students can position themselves today for success in life after Law School.
Dean's Roundtable with Bob Weber '76 - Oct. 9, 2012
- ESQ Career Symposium - Jan. 31, 2014
- Fifth Annual International Alumni and Student Dinner – Jan. 23, 2014
- Dedicated to Durham - Jan. 20, 2014
- Lives in the Law with Larry Thompson - Jan. 14, 2014
- Fundamental Issues for Early-Stage Companies: Start-Up Ventures Clinic students give presentations for entrepreneurs at American Underground – Nov. 21, 2013