Duke Charlotte/Duke Law Club presented "March Madness and Big-Time College Sports: What Is the Way Forward for Players, Schools and Society?" The event featured panelists Jay Bilas, Janet Hill, and Paul Haagen, who discussed the sustainability of the amateurism model used by the NCAA for generations, whether college athletes should be paid a stipend or permitted to earn money, and the regulation and realities of playing college sports at the highest level, among other topics.
Duke Law/Duke Charlotte Event with Jay Bilas - Sept. 13, 2012
- ESQ Career Symposium - Jan. 31, 2014
- Fifth Annual International Alumni and Student Dinner – Jan. 23, 2014
- Dedicated to Durham - Jan. 20, 2014
- Lives in the Law with Larry Thompson - Jan. 14, 2014
- Fundamental Issues for Early-Stage Companies: Start-Up Ventures Clinic students give presentations for entrepreneurs at American Underground – Nov. 21, 2013