More than 40 senior alumni returned to the Law School to offer students career insights and advice during panel discussions, small group meetings, and informal “speed-networking” sessions during the 12th annual ESQ Career Symposium held January 31 - February 1, 2014. Christine P. Richards ’79, executive vice president, general counsel and secretary of FedEx Corp., delivered the keynote address. ESQ is presented by the Duke Business Law Society, in conjunction with the Career & Professional Development Center and the Alumni & Development Office.
ESQ Career Symposium - Jan. 31, 2014
- Reunion '15 Class Dinners - April 18, 2015
- Power or Peril: The View from the General Counsel Suite - April 18, 2015
- Reunion '15 - Alumni Family Picnic & BBQ - April 18, 2015
- Reunion '15 Kick-Off Celebration - April 17, 2015
- Lanty L. Smith Society, Barrister Donor Society, and Heritage Society - April 17, 2015