Duke Law alumni, friends, and LLM students gathered at The Netherland Club of New York on Jan. 23 for the fifth annual International Alumni and Student Dinner, hosted by Dean David F. Levi and Associate Dean Jennifer Maher ’83. Board of Visitors member Susanne I. Haas LLM ’85 and JD ’87, vice president and general counsel of the Environmental and Combustion Controls at Honeywell International Inc., delivered a keynote address. The dinner followed a reception in honor of the Law School’s International Student Interview Program hosted by Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz.
Fifth Annual International Alumni and Student Dinner – Jan. 23, 2014
- ESQ Career Symposium - Jan. 31, 2014
- Dedicated to Durham - Jan. 20, 2014
- Lives in the Law with Larry Thompson - Jan. 14, 2014
- Fundamental Issues for Early-Stage Companies: Start-Up Ventures Clinic students give presentations for entrepreneurs at American Underground – Nov. 21, 2013
- International Week Food Fiesta - Oct. 30, 2013