Start-Up Ventures Clinic students Jake Wyrick JD/LLM ’14, Tony Wang JD/MBA ’14, Angela Ryu ’14, Piper Miles-Coccaro ’14 and Ali Mirsaidi ’14 joined attorneys from Smith Anderson in presenting and discussing a variety of topics with Research Triangle entrepreneurs. Clinic Director Jeff Ward and Senior Lecturing Fellow Erika Buell oversaw the event, which took place at American Underground, part of Google’s Entrepreneur Tech Hub Network.
Fundamental Issues for Early-Stage Companies: Start-Up Ventures Clinic students give presentations for entrepreneurs at American Underground – Nov. 21, 2013
- Reunion '15 Kick-Off Photobooth - April 17, 2015
- Reunion '15 Class Dinners - April 18, 2015
- Reunion '15 - Alumni Family Picnic & BBQ - April 18, 2015
- Reunion '15 - Power or Peril: The View from the General Counsel Suite - April 18, 2015
- Lanty L. Smith Society, Barrister Donor Society, and Heritage Society - April 17, 2015