Students show off their cooking skills at the annual International Week Food Fiesta, held Oct. 30, 2013 in Duke Law's Star Commons. Food categories included: best dessert, best spicy dish, best tapa, most kid-friendly dish, best vegetarian dish, most colorful dish, best comfort food, best dish on a public interest salary, most romantic dish, and most representative of your home country. All contributions were greatly appreciated, not to mention delicious! Congratulations to the following winners!
- Best Dessert: Tony Wang
- Best Vegetarian Dish: Om Pandya and Team
- Best Spicy Dish: Muyun Hu and Team
- Most Romantic Dish: Shuaishuai Wang
- Best Dish on a Public Interest Salary: Anne-Charlotte Martin-Clerc and Team
- Most Representative of Home Country: Tie between Peter Bang and Team and Yuichiro Tashiro and Team