LLM students enjoy meeting their new classmates while hearing from members of the faculty and administration about the opportunities available to them at Duke Law School. Not only do faculty members speak to students as a group, but each LLM student is assigned a faculty advisor who offers one-on-one advice about course selection and academic goals in general.
LLM Orientation - Aug. 13, 2012
- ESQ Career Symposium - Jan. 31, 2014
- Fifth Annual International Alumni and Student Dinner – Jan. 23, 2014
- Dedicated to Durham - Jan. 20, 2014
- Lives in the Law with Larry Thompson - Jan. 14, 2014
- Fundamental Issues for Early-Stage Companies: Start-Up Ventures Clinic students give presentations for entrepreneurs at American Underground – Nov. 21, 2013