Sponsored by the Center on Law, Ethics and National Security with support from the Program in Public Law, the National Security Law Conference was held March 1-2, 2013 at Duke Law School. “Battlefields, Boardrooms, and Backyards: The New Face of National Security Law” brought experts together to examine questions —both new and abiding— that arise at the juncture of law, ethics and national security. Visit Duke Law's YouTube channel to watch the conference presentations and discussions.
National Security Law Conference - March 1-2, 2013
- ESQ Career Symposium - Jan. 31, 2014
- Fifth Annual International Alumni and Student Dinner – Jan. 23, 2014
- Dedicated to Durham - Jan. 20, 2014
- Lives in the Law with Larry Thompson - Jan. 14, 2014
- Fundamental Issues for Early-Stage Companies: Start-Up Ventures Clinic students give presentations for entrepreneurs at American Underground – Nov. 21, 2013