A sunny Saturday morning kicked off a Criminal Law class taught by Professors Sara Sun Beale and James Coleman Jr. Following Dean David F. Levi’s “State of the School” address, alumni enjoyed a discussion of presidential power moderated by Professor Neil Siegel and featuring Professor Christopher Schroeder and Kenneth Starr ’73, the president of Baylor University; both are administrative branch veterans. Afternoon festivities included the Half-Century Club lunch, a family barbeque, games on the lawn, and a wine tasting led by Professor Richard Schmalbeck.
Reunion ’13: A busy Saturday - April 13, 2013
- ESQ Career Symposium - Jan. 31, 2014
- Fifth Annual International Alumni and Student Dinner – Jan. 23, 2014
- Dedicated to Durham - Jan. 20, 2014
- Lives in the Law with Larry Thompson - Jan. 14, 2014
- Fundamental Issues for Early-Stage Companies: Start-Up Ventures Clinic students give presentations for entrepreneurs at American Underground – Nov. 21, 2013