In addition to the Top Data Sources listed on the previous page, the following sites may be useful in locating general data sets and statistics.
- APSA's Law & Courts Data
The American Political Science Association Law and Courts Section's online data resources page.
- BUBL home page
The Bulletin Board for Libraries site maintains links to an extensive collection of online resources.
- Canadian Data
Data on Canadians, including political, demographic, and crime statistics.
- Canadian Human Security Gateway
A dataverse of Canadian statistics and information.
- Cornell's Data Sources for Social Science
Cornell University's web resource with internet data sources for social scientists.
- Emory University's Electronic Data Center
Courts, Criminal Justice, and Violence Data Resources from Emory University.
- Google Public Data
Large socioeconomic datasets with a variety of options to visualize.
- Harvard's Murray's Research Archive Dataverse
A browseable data collection. Limited selection of data, but interesting data sets on a small variety of issues.
- Historical Statistics
Historical international and economic data, organized by country. Includes information on Belgium, Canada, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Holland, Iceland, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, UK and USA.
- International Social Survey Programme (ISSP) Data
A cross-national survey of various topics in social sciences.
- The Odum Institute for Research in Social Science
A dataverse of Census, NC Population and Health, and Public Opinion Data from the Odum Institute at the University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill.
- ProQuest Statistical Insight
A searchable collection of statistics resources from LexisNexis (Duke only).
- Time Series Data Library
A dataverse of time series data on a variety of subjects.
- UC Public Data Archive
Data collection from UC Berkeley.
- UCLA Institute for Social Science Research Data Archives
UCLA's online collection of data, sorted by subject and searchable.
- University of Texas Libraries - Statistics and Demographics
An online resource with links to data on government resources and data.
- Washington University in St. Louis American Trials Data
Washington University Law School's searchable and browseable collection of data on American trials.
Last update: 03/01/2012 gl/jb