Data Sources: Miscellaneous
- AMA DoctorFinder
Basic information on all licensed physicians in the United States. Data includes place of education and residency, specialities, and certifications.
- Center for Disease Control Data
Data from the Center for Disease Control and other international health organizations.
- Center for International Health Information
Information on international health statistics from a variety of sources (including the World Health Organization, the Red Cross and more).
- FDA Enforcement Report Index
Index of all actions taken by the FDA each year.
- Health and Human Resources Data
Data from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Resources. Includes geospatial data, data on maternal health care, AIDS and HIV and more. Click on data links on the right side of the page for access to more data.
- Health Care Data and Surveys
Data and surveys indexed by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.
- Health Law: Databases and Statistics
FindLaw's index of health law related data and statistics.
- Life Tables from National Center for Health Statistics
Data and Statistics from the Center for Disease Control's annual life expectency studies.
- Medicare and Medicaid Publications
Data and publications from the US Department of Health and Human Resources on Medicare and Medicaid.
- Mental Health: A Report of the Surgeon General
Statistics and data from the Surgeon General's report on Mental Health.
- National Healthcare Practitioner Data Bank
Data on healthcare practitioners in the United States, including malpractice, insurance, and integrity.
- National Institute of Mental Health
Information on mental health and wellness in the United States.
- Public Health Library. Statistical/Data Resources
UC Berkeley Public Health Library's guide to organizations, publications, and databases with statistical information and resources.
- The Managed Care Industry
Factsheets and data about managed care.
- The Reports of the Surgeon General
Archives of reports by the U.S. Surgeon General.
- Consortium for International Earth Science Information Network
A wide variety of international data on earth sciences, from natural resources to population figures.
- Earthquake Survey Data at UCLA
Data on earthquakes, from UCLA's Institute for Social Science Research. Data includes extensive surveys.
- Energy Information Administration
Official energy statistics from the U.S. Government, organized by topic.
- Environmental Protection Agency Databases
Data and reports from the Environmental Protection Agency.
- National Agricultural Statistics Service
USDA's statistics service provides data and reports on crops, plants, demographics, economics, environment, livestock and animals, and more.
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
Information and data on the condition of the oceans and the atmosphere.
- Science and Engineering Statistics
Data from the National Science Foundation on the nation's science and engineering resources.
- United States Geographical Survey
An international database of mineral site records with related geologic, commodity, and deposit information.
- USDA Census of Agriculture
Access to data from the U.S. Department of Agriculture's census of agriculture. Data includes a complete count of all farms and ranches, the people that own and operate them, and data about their production and incomes.
Last update: 12/10/2010 kk/jb