These sites all cover recent developments in the legal world.
- CNN Justice - Live trial coverage, trials in the news, interviews and other mainstream news coverage.
- Findlaw Legal News - Top legal headlines, and recent news stories by topic. Includes many featured "hot documents" scanned from the original filings.
- HG Legal News - From Hieros Gamos, this page links to international headlines collected from a broad range of sources powered by Moreover. Also organized by country or continent.
- JURIST - Legal News - Provides a constantly updated feed of legal headlines. Recent news items are organized by topic. Also includes links to related research documents and resources, commentaries and discussion forums.
- Law.com - Current legal news from American Lawyer Media with many other features that include practice areas, law student sources, CLE, career, and consultants information.
- National Law Journal - The leading national legal weekly, a good source of news and information for the legal community, highlighting litigation related coverage.
- SCOTUSBlog - Coverage of the U.S. Supreme Court including commentary and analysis, new filings, orders and opinions. Postings are added shortly after every Supreme Court session, plus multiple updates daily.
- U.S. Legal News from JusticeDaily.com - Legal news headlines from a broad selection of news sources including federal agency press releases. Affiliated with legal web portal LawGuru.com.
- The Herald-Sun - Durham's daily newspaper.
- The News & Observer - Raleigh's daily newpaper.
- The Chronicle Online - The Duke student newspaper contains today's news and archived issues from March 1993.
- Duke Today - Published daily by the Office of News & Communications; intended for the Duke University faculty and staff.
- WRAL 5 OnLine - You can read the news or watch a week's worth of news programs from our local CBS affiliate via streaming video.
- NBC 17 Online - News and features from our local NBC station. From this site you can easily link to MSNBC.
- The Chronicle of Higher Education - Published weekly, The Chronicle is the No. 1 news source for college and university faculty members and administrators. A subscription to The Chronicle includes free access to the website and daily electronic-mail updates. Ask at the Reference Desk if you need access to the site and do not have a password.
- American Journalism Review Newslink - Comprehensive nationwide collection of links to newspapers, magazines, broadcasters and news services.
- Library of Congress Collection of Links to Online News Resources - Links to newspapers, periodicals, news resources, foreign news services, historical newspapers, news sources arranged by language, a worldwide newspaper map, and newspaper indexes.
- Online Full-text Journals (Duke Libraries) - Use this search screen to locate the full text of a particular newspaper, magazine or journal title through one of the many databases available through the Duke University Libraries.
Last updated 09/2013 mpm