These sites all cover recent developments in the legal world.
- JURIST - Legal News - Provides a constantly updated feed of legal headlines. Recent news items are organized by topic. Also includes links to related research documents and resources, commentaries and discussion forums.
- Findlaw Legal News - Top legal headlines, and recent news stories by topic. Includes many featured "hot documents" scanned from the original filings.
- Law.com - Current legal news from American Lawyer Media with many other features that include practice areas, law student sources, CLE, career, and consultants information.
- National Law Journal - The leading national legal weekly, a good source of news and information for the legal community. Coverage of litigation is a highlight.
- SCOTUSBlog - Coverage of the U.S. Supreme Court including commentary and analysis, new filings, orders and opinions. On days when major opinions are expected, the site maintains an excellent live blog. Multiple postings are added shortly after every Supreme Court session, plus there are multiple updates daily.
- CNN Justice - Live trial coverage, trials in the news, interviews and other mainstream news coverage.
- The Herald-Sun - Durham's daily newspaper.
- The News & Observer - Raleigh's daily newspaper.
- The Chronicle Online - The Duke student newspaper contains today's news and archived articles from March 1993.
- Duke Today - Published daily by the Office of News & Communications; intended for Duke University faculty and staff members.
- WRAL - Latest news and video clips from our local CBS affiliate.
- Library of Congress Collection of Links to Online News Resources - Links to newspapers, periodicals, news resources, foreign news services, historical newspapers, news sources arranged by language, a worldwide newspaper map, and newspaper indexes.
- Online Full-text Journals (Duke Libraries) - Use this search screen to locate the full text of a particular newspaper, magazine or journal title through one of the many databases available through the Duke University Libraries.
Last updated 11/2014 ask