The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
- Miller comments on corporate personhood in the wake of Supreme Court's Hobby Lobby decision New York Times Magazine
- Linnartz: In border crisis, America should hew to its better self News & Observer
- Vidmar: Jury in $23 billion tobacco case tried to "translate something for which there is no true metric" Associated Press
- Vidmar comments on $23 billion verdict in tobacco trial CNBC
- Dunlap reviews Iraq war memoir of former Defense Secretary Gates Lawfare