The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
- Schroeder on Obama immigration order: "I don't think the president is trampling the Constitution or overreaching" Newsday
- Dellinger: On immigration, “The president is not acting unilaterally, but pursuant to his statutory authority” Slate
- Duke Law Center for Judicial Studies to assume publication of Judicature
- Haagen comments on NFL player's appeal of season-long suspension over child abuse charges Bloomberg
- Schroeder explains legal rationale for constitutionality of executive action on deportation relief Huffington Post