The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
- Dunlap: Obama's new drone policy might be too restrictive Wall Street Journal
- Dunlap says new drone policy "risks inviting terrorists to surround themselves with civilians" Politico
- Duggan '10 wins award for investigation and prosecution of environmental crimes Atlantic States Marine Fisheries Commission
- Schmalbeck explains tax exemption process PBS Newshour
- Zelenak on tax havens: "You don’t really have to keep money offshore to keep it offshore" Marketplace