The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
Former prosecutor Miller '88 shares his story of addiction and recovery
NC Bar Journal (page 8)
Helfer’s MOOC on International Human Rights a Duke Law first
More than 18,500 students initially enrolled in the six-week course taught by Professor Laurence Helfer in which students debated cutting-edge human rights issues.
- Former prosecutor Miller '88 shares his story of addiction and recovery NC Bar Journal (page 8)
- Dunlap on anti-militant strategy: Bomb ISIL Politico
- Duke Law welcomes incoming international LLM students
- Levi tapped to lead new American Bar Association committee
- Webcast: Watch Duke Law faculty discuss the most recent Supreme Court term Tuesday, Sep. 2, at 12:30 pm Duke Law YouTube