The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
- Watch: Farahany examines legal and ethical implications of cognitive liberty Duke Forward
- Longest analyzes arguments in Supreme Court case involving tri-state dispute about jurisdiction over river flow SCOTUSblog
- McAllaster highlighted for work on behalf of women in the law National Law Journal
- Kaufman calls on international community to help democracy flourish in Ukraine The Hill
- Dunlap says ISIL wants "to generate reprisals that will lead to more recruits for them" Future Intelligence