The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
- McAllaster comments on HIV/AIDS stigma in the South McClatchy-Tribune
- Haagen comments on "public relations element" of NFL discipline policy Bloomberg
- Does Congress take the Constitution seriously? A Constitution Day conversation sponsored by the Program in Public Law, Sept. 17
- Young discusses conflict between federal and state pot laws Cleveland Plain Dealer
- Buell comments on DOJ's "Enron buster" Bloomberg News