The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
- Dunlap on Pentagon audit: Military was tasked with impossible mission of transforming Afghan society Fox News
- Duke Law co-hosts inaugural Financial Law Forum in Shanghai
- Siegel discusses likelihood of overturning NC's gay marriage ban WUNC
- Siegel: NC gay marriage ban won't stand WNCN
- Zelenak examines claims in NC senate campaign ad PolitiFact