The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
- Newman discusses differing levels of DA cooperation in exoneration cases The Guilfordian
- Siegel discusses Supreme Court's potentially historic ruling on gay marriage The Hill
- Siegel on Supreme Court same-sex marriage argument: "It's overwhelmingly likely that they're going to invalidate the state bans" WNCN
- Skinner-Thompson '08 examines "The 'Straight' Faces of Same-Sex Marriage" Slate
- Zhang: Why are Chinese leftists embracing Confucius? Foreign Policy