The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
- Townsend '95 receives praise for "compelling" debut novel, Saint Monkey The New York Times
- Charles comments on the unprecedented public clash over race between Chief Justice Roberts and Justice Sotomayor Talking Points Memo
- Cox discusses unlikely alliance between corporate raider and corporate leadership Toronto Globe and Mail
- Purdy describes the evolution of an accidental neoliberal n+1 (subscription required)
- Purdy article on rapprochement between environmental law and ethics featured in prestigious collection