The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
- Video: Dunlap discusses the laws of war and the changing nature of conflict New America Foundation
- Siegel and Griffin author chapters in new book on "The Legacy of Ruth Bader Ginsburg" by Dodson '00 Cambridge University Press
- Haagen comments on federal judge's reversal of Adrian Peterson NFL suspension Bloomberg Business
- Huckerby: History provides important lessons for assessing the role of women in countering violent extremism Just Security
- Dodson '00 discusses "The Legacy of Ruth Bader Ginsburg" Hamilton and Griffin on Rights