The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic attorneys fight to present new evidence on behalf of client Fayetteville Observer
- Baxter examines the Fed's culture of capture and prospects for change The Conversation
- Longest says Alcoa case outcome will affect drinking water supply of millions of North Carolinians News & Observer
- Analysis from Center for Judicial Studies shows multidistrict litigation occupying a large portion of federal civil docket National Law Journal
- Rendall '81 named Vermont Gas president and CEO Burlington Free Press