The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
- Schmalbeck explains tax exemption process PBS Newshour
- Zelanak on tax havens: "You don’t really have to keep money offshore to keep it offshore" Marketplace
- DeMott analyzes Buffett essay in online symposium Concurring Opinions
- View webcast of "New Scholarship on Happiness" conference, May 22-23 Duke Law Ustream
- Marks '92 is RIAA's new chief of digital business and general counsel RIAA