The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
- Renovations to Duke Law building to begin week of April 21
- Duke flags lowered: Trustee Emerita Margaret Harris '40 led trailblazing professional and civic life Duke Today
- Duke Bar Association bestows 2014 D.O.N.E. Awards on students, faculty, organizations
- Law Alumni Association awards faculty and alumni for accomplishments and service 2014 Alumni Awards
- Beskind argues Racial Justice Act death penalty case before N.C. Supreme Court New York Times