The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
- New Wintersession course for 1Ls highlights role of corporate lawyers
- Sager '85 and Christofferson '72 participate in tree-lighting ceremony Deseret News
- Baxter analyzes final version of Volcker rule BusinessDay TV
- Cox on Volcker rule: "The longer it gets, the more holes it's got" Associated Press
- Cox says Dodd-Frank is "a tremendous boomlet for law-firm revenues" Bloomberg News