The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
- Schwarcz files amicus in controversial securities case Ace Securities Corp. v. DB Structured Products, Inc.
- Jenkins on "Blurred Lines" verdict: "If you love music, this decision should be deeply troubling" Center for the Study of the Public Domain
- Dunlap: Bringing Bergdahl home was the right choice—deserter or not Time
- Blocher and Gulati analyze impact of Crimean annexation on Ukraine's debt to Russia Financial Times
- Dunlap comments on charges against accused U.S. Army deserter held captive by Taliban Christian Science Monitor