The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
- Griffin discusses role of narrative, storytelling, and probability in assessing guilt and innocence Oral Argument
- Longest on Alcoa Yadkin river cleanup: "If the polluter doesn’t pay, then all the rest of us do" Southern Investigative Reporting Foundation
- Teachout '99 discusses money in politics The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore
- Heilbronner '91 launches accellerator program for women-led startups Denver Post
- Huckerby: Women are "re-branding ISIS as less of a terror group and more of a state building exercise" Agence France-Presse