The Program in Public Law will sponsor a post-election analysis with Ron Klain, a longtime Democratic Party heavy-hitter and currently Executive Vice President and General Counsel of Revolution LLC, a Washington-based investment firm recently launched by AOL Co-Founder Steve Case. Klain was formerly a partner with O'Melveny & Myers LLP and also served as General Counsel for the Gore-Lieberman Recount Committee. Professor Chris Schroeder will moderate.
Post-Election Analysis with Ronald Klain
- Duke Law Center for Judicial Studies to assume publication of Judicature
- Schroeder explains legal rationale for constitutionality of executive action on deportation relief Huffington Post
- Haagen comments on NFL player's appeal of season-long suspension over child abuse charges Bloomberg
- Trott '85 wins race for Michigan's 11th District Congressional seat The Detroit News
- Heilbronner JD/MA '91 has been an ebusiness leader since the internet's early days Huffington Post