The Program in Public Law will sponsor a post-election analysis with Ron Klain, a longtime Democratic Party heavy-hitter and currently Executive Vice President and General Counsel of Revolution LLC, a Washington-based investment firm recently launched by AOL Co-Founder Steve Case. Klain was formerly a partner with O'Melveny & Myers LLP and also served as General Counsel for the Gore-Lieberman Recount Committee. Professor Chris Schroeder will moderate.
Post-Election Analysis with Ronald Klain
- Zhang: Why are Chinese leftists embracing Confucius? ChinaFile
- Skinner-Thompson '08 examines "The 'Straight' Faces of Same-Sex Marriage" Slate
- Baylor '90: Anti-RFRA CEOs can't be believed News & Observer
- de Vos Devine '10 named first executive director of Black Mountain College Museum + Arts Center ArtDaily
- Nowlin discusses antibiotic resistance and livestock farming NRDC: Switchboard