The Program in Public Law will sponsor a post-election analysis with Ron Klain, a longtime Democratic Party heavy-hitter and currently Executive Vice President and General Counsel of Revolution LLC, a Washington-based investment firm recently launched by AOL Co-Founder Steve Case. Klain was formerly a partner with O'Melveny & Myers LLP and also served as General Counsel for the Gore-Lieberman Recount Committee. Professor Chris Schroeder will moderate.
- Dunlap discusses U.S. drone policy Duke Today
- Kaufman '85 dedicated career to public service Broadcasting and Cable
- Lathrop comments on Russian bid to extend arctic continental shelf RIA Novosti
- Longest says Alcoa case outcome will affect drinking water supply of millions of North Carolinians News & Observer
- Analysis from Center for Judicial Studies shows multidistrict litigation occupying a large portion of federal civil docket National Law Journal