The Program in Public Law will sponsor a post-election analysis with Ron Klain, a longtime Democratic Party heavy-hitter and currently Executive Vice President and General Counsel of Revolution LLC, a Washington-based investment firm recently launched by AOL Co-Founder Steve Case. Klain was formerly a partner with O'Melveny & Myers LLP and also served as General Counsel for the Gore-Lieberman Recount Committee. Professor Chris Schroeder will moderate.
Post-Election Analysis with Ronald Klain
- Watch live | Does Congress Take the Constitution Seriously? A Constitution Day Conversation at 12:30 pm Duke Law YouTube
- Thekkekandam '10 urges budding entrepreneurs to take risks Duke Chronicle
- Center for Innovation Policy hosts symposium on broadband network regulation, Oct. 17
- Roche '13 blazes trails with wife Competitor
- Watch: Duke Law events address civil rights, from Ferguson to the Voting Rights Act Duke Law YouTube