The Program in Public Law will sponsor a post-election analysis with Ron Klain, a longtime Democratic Party heavy-hitter and currently Executive Vice President and General Counsel of Revolution LLC, a Washington-based investment firm recently launched by AOL Co-Founder Steve Case. Klain was formerly a partner with O'Melveny & Myers LLP and also served as General Counsel for the Gore-Lieberman Recount Committee. Professor Chris Schroeder will moderate.
Post-Election Analysis with Ronald Klain
- View webcast of "New Scholarship on Happiness" conference, May 22-23 Duke Law Ustream
- Roberts cites Levy article in dissent Arlington v. FCC
- Marks '92 is RIAA's new chief of digital business and general counsel RIAA
- Schroeder analyzes DOJ leak investigation Christian Science Monitor
- DeMott to participate in online symposium on Buffett essays Concurring Opinions