The Program in Public Law will sponsor a post-election analysis with Ron Klain, a longtime Democratic Party heavy-hitter and currently Executive Vice President and General Counsel of Revolution LLC, a Washington-based investment firm recently launched by AOL Co-Founder Steve Case. Klain was formerly a partner with O'Melveny & Myers LLP and also served as General Counsel for the Gore-Lieberman Recount Committee. Professor Chris Schroeder will moderate.
Post-Election Analysis with Ronald Klain
- Bernstein Lecture, Nov. 3: Horowitz discusses federalism for severely divided societies
- At Duke Law, chief of DOJ Criminal Division explains that international corruption compromises national security FCPA Blog
- Wallace named United States Olympic Committee's athlete ombudsman U.S. Olympic Committee
- Haagen comments on NCAA's imprecise rules for pre-college athletes Wall Street Journal
- Wiener book cited in debate over transatlantic trade negotiations EurActiv