The Program in Public Law will sponsor a post-election analysis with Ron Klain, a longtime Democratic Party heavy-hitter and currently Executive Vice President and General Counsel of Revolution LLC, a Washington-based investment firm recently launched by AOL Co-Founder Steve Case. Klain was formerly a partner with O'Melveny & Myers LLP and also served as General Counsel for the Gore-Lieberman Recount Committee. Professor Chris Schroeder will moderate.
Post-Election Analysis with Ronald Klain
- New Wintersession course for 1Ls highlights role of corporate lawyers
- Baxter analyzes final version of Volcker rule BusinessDay TV
- Cox on Volcker rule: "The longer it gets, the more holes it's got" Associated Press
- Cox says Dodd-Frank is "a tremendous boomlet for law-firm revenues" Bloomberg News
- Baxter discusses Volcker rule implementation Channel NewsAsia