The Program in Public Law will sponsor a post-election analysis with Ron Klain, a longtime Democratic Party heavy-hitter and currently Executive Vice President and General Counsel of Revolution LLC, a Washington-based investment firm recently launched by AOL Co-Founder Steve Case. Klain was formerly a partner with O'Melveny & Myers LLP and also served as General Counsel for the Gore-Lieberman Recount Committee. Professor Chris Schroeder will moderate.
Post-Election Analysis with Ronald Klain
- Siegel discusses implications of appellate court rulings on Affordable Care Act The State of Things
- Linnartz: In border crisis, America should hew to its better self News & Observer
- Vidmar: Jury in $23 billion tobacco case tried to "translate something for which there is no true metric" Associated Press
- Miller comments on corporate personhood in the wake of Supreme Court's Hobby Lobby decision New York Times Magazine
- Dunlap reviews Iraq war memoir of former Defense Secretary Gates Lawfare