The Program in Public Law will sponsor a post-election analysis with Ron Klain, a longtime Democratic Party heavy-hitter and currently Executive Vice President and General Counsel of Revolution LLC, a Washington-based investment firm recently launched by AOL Co-Founder Steve Case. Klain was formerly a partner with O'Melveny & Myers LLP and also served as General Counsel for the Gore-Lieberman Recount Committee. Professor Chris Schroeder will moderate.
Post-Election Analysis with Ronald Klain
- Renovations to Duke Law building to begin week of April 21
- Duke flags lowered: Trustee Emerita Margaret Harris '40 led trailblazing professional and civic life Duke Today
- Duke Bar Association bestows 2014 D.O.N.E. Awards on students, faculty, organizations
- Law Alumni Association awards faculty and alumni for accomplishments and service 2014 Alumni Awards
- Beskind argues Racial Justice Act death penalty case before N.C. Supreme Court New York Times