The Program in Public Law will sponsor a post-election analysis with Ron Klain, a longtime Democratic Party heavy-hitter and currently Executive Vice President and General Counsel of Revolution LLC, a Washington-based investment firm recently launched by AOL Co-Founder Steve Case. Klain was formerly a partner with O'Melveny & Myers LLP and also served as General Counsel for the Gore-Lieberman Recount Committee. Professor Chris Schroeder will moderate.
Post-Election Analysis with Ronald Klain
- Law review article by Mir '15 provides timely analysis of same-sex marriage tax equality Kansas City Star
- Coleman: An innocent verdict for Ferguson police would "totally undermine the St. Louis criminal justice system" Daily Mail
- Center for Innovation Policy conference addresses enforcement in telecommunications Roll Call
- FCC general counsel discusses regulation, competition, and innovation at CIP conference FCC.gov
- Kaufman calls on international community to help democracy flourish in Ukraine The Hill