The Program in Public Law will sponsor a post-election analysis with Ron Klain, a longtime Democratic Party heavy-hitter and currently Executive Vice President and General Counsel of Revolution LLC, a Washington-based investment firm recently launched by AOL Co-Founder Steve Case. Klain was formerly a partner with O'Melveny & Myers LLP and also served as General Counsel for the Gore-Lieberman Recount Committee. Professor Chris Schroeder will moderate.
Post-Election Analysis with Ronald Klain
- Lau on release of innocent man jailed for 37 years: State should take more active role in correcting wrongful convictions WUNC
- Huckerby: Governments "overlook and understate women's involvement in terrorist groups" LA Times
- Malkin '01 named one of top 40 financial advisors under 40 On Wall Street
- Fulton '80 awarded N.C. Chief Justice’s Professionalism Award N.C. Courts
- Huckerby: We have to move past stereotypes and myths to understand the role of women in terror groups New York Times