The Program in Public Law will sponsor a post-election analysis with Ron Klain, a longtime Democratic Party heavy-hitter and currently Executive Vice President and General Counsel of Revolution LLC, a Washington-based investment firm recently launched by AOL Co-Founder Steve Case. Klain was formerly a partner with O'Melveny & Myers LLP and also served as General Counsel for the Gore-Lieberman Recount Committee. Professor Chris Schroeder will moderate.
Post-Election Analysis with Ronald Klain
- Siegel analyzes competing interpretations of U.S. v. Windsor Balkinization
- Dodson '00 discusses "The Legacy of Ruth Bader Ginsburg" Hamilton and Griffin on Rights
- Longest: N.C. needs to stay on green energy path News & Observer
- Video: Sen. Lindsey Graham addresses LENS conference on "Law in the Age of Forever War" Duke Law
- Dunlap discusses cyber security and warfare Duke Political Review