The Program in Public Law will sponsor a post-election analysis with Ron Klain, a longtime Democratic Party heavy-hitter and currently Executive Vice President and General Counsel of Revolution LLC, a Washington-based investment firm recently launched by AOL Co-Founder Steve Case. Klain was formerly a partner with O'Melveny & Myers LLP and also served as General Counsel for the Gore-Lieberman Recount Committee. Professor Chris Schroeder will moderate.
Post-Election Analysis with Ronald Klain
- Dellinger: O'Melveny's "academic ace" Law360
- Dunlap: Will 'lawfare' define the Palestinian-Israeli conflict? Al-Monitor
- Boyle and Jenkins work to counter high cost of legal texts by working on open coursebook for intellectual property law Techdirt
- Haagen says court ruling clears path for controversial sale of NBA's Clippers Bloomberg News
- Duke Law launches Civil Justice Clinic in collaboration with Legal Aid of North Carolina