The Program in Public Law will sponsor a post-election analysis with Ron Klain, a longtime Democratic Party heavy-hitter and currently Executive Vice President and General Counsel of Revolution LLC, a Washington-based investment firm recently launched by AOL Co-Founder Steve Case. Klain was formerly a partner with O'Melveny & Myers LLP and also served as General Counsel for the Gore-Lieberman Recount Committee. Professor Chris Schroeder will moderate.
Post-Election Analysis with Ronald Klain
- On post-Ferguson Thanksgiving, Purdy reflects on "an unjust past that remains terribly present" Huffington Post
- Dunlap on defense secretary's resignation: "Hagel was brought on board to facilitate the downsizing of defense, but world events are causing a rethinking of the wisdom of doing so" McClatchy DC
- Cox on Citigroup after latest Fed fine: Investment scheme was "duplicitous to the little guy" Wall Street Journal
- Baxter: To avoid regulatory capture, the Fed needs more transparency, fewer Wall St. insiders Marketplace
- Dellinger: In justices’ calculations on gay marriage, a legal golden ratio looms New York Times