Please help us welcome Anne Sherman to the Office of Student Affairs. Anne, as Director of Academic Advising, along with Dean Chris McLaughlin will be sharing academic advising roles. Anne graduated cum laude from Duke University and with honors from the University of Chicago Law School. After practicing employee benefits law for three years in Chicago at McDermott, Will & Emery, she and her husband chose to return to Durham to raise their oldest daughter. She worked for a year as the Assistant Director of Career Services at Duke Law before her youngest daughter was born. Immediately prior to joining the Office of Student Affairs, Anne worked part-time as an employee benefits lawyer at Poyner & Spruill in Raleigh. You may contact Anne at 613-7161 or at email@example.com.
Welcome to the Office of Student Affairs Anne Sherman!
- Duke Bar Association bestows 2014 D.O.N.E. Awards on students, faculty, organizations
- Duke Diamond takes trophy at UVA Law Softball Invitational
- Gupta '14: Duke Law report supports journalists' claim that Ghanaian "right to information" bill will do more harm than good Committee to Protect Journalists
- Database created by Drake '14 and Morgan '15 informs Argentine sovereign debt debate Financial Times
- For Appellate Litigation Clinic team, Third Circuit appeal is a “highlight” experience