Please help us welcome Anne Sherman to the Office of Student Affairs. Anne, as Director of Academic Advising, along with Dean Chris McLaughlin will be sharing academic advising roles. Anne graduated cum laude from Duke University and with honors from the University of Chicago Law School. After practicing employee benefits law for three years in Chicago at McDermott, Will & Emery, she and her husband chose to return to Durham to raise their oldest daughter. She worked for a year as the Assistant Director of Career Services at Duke Law before her youngest daughter was born. Immediately prior to joining the Office of Student Affairs, Anne worked part-time as an employee benefits lawyer at Poyner & Spruill in Raleigh. You may contact Anne at 613-7161 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to the Office of Student Affairs Anne Sherman!
- Bryant '14 discusses being the first African American DLJ editor-in-chief On Being a Black Lawyer
- Solicitor General tells Duke Law School’s 2013 graduates to act with integrity and fight cynicism
- Gala, Justin Miller Awards, and class gift kick off 2013 graduation weekend
- Roche '13 wins "Philosopher's Way" 15k trail run Chapel Hill News
- Celebrating the Class of 2013