Please help us welcome Anne Sherman to the Office of Student Affairs. Anne, as Director of Academic Advising, along with Dean Chris McLaughlin will be sharing academic advising roles. Anne graduated cum laude from Duke University and with honors from the University of Chicago Law School. After practicing employee benefits law for three years in Chicago at McDermott, Will & Emery, she and her husband chose to return to Durham to raise their oldest daughter. She worked for a year as the Assistant Director of Career Services at Duke Law before her youngest daughter was born. Immediately prior to joining the Office of Student Affairs, Anne worked part-time as an employee benefits lawyer at Poyner & Spruill in Raleigh. You may contact Anne at 613-7161 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to the Office of Student Affairs Anne Sherman!
- Glassberg '17 prevails in Hardt Cup moot court competition final
- 1L Blueprint for Success: Class of 2017 makes important connections at CPDC’s annual networking event
- Students organize "Speak-Out Against Racial Intolerance"
- Davis JD/MA ’15 receives two-year Equal Justice Initiative Legal Fellowship
- Bowling receives Distinguished Teaching Award as Duke Bar Association honors students, student groups, and faculty at 2015 D.O.N.E. Awards