Please help us welcome Anne Sherman to the Office of Student Affairs. Anne, as Director of Academic Advising, along with Dean Chris McLaughlin will be sharing academic advising roles. Anne graduated cum laude from Duke University and with honors from the University of Chicago Law School. After practicing employee benefits law for three years in Chicago at McDermott, Will & Emery, she and her husband chose to return to Durham to raise their oldest daughter. She worked for a year as the Assistant Director of Career Services at Duke Law before her youngest daughter was born. Immediately prior to joining the Office of Student Affairs, Anne worked part-time as an employee benefits lawyer at Poyner & Spruill in Raleigh. You may contact Anne at 613-7161 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to the Office of Student Affairs Anne Sherman!
- Brayton JD/MA '15 explains why she chose to undertake summer studies The National Jurist
- Showalter '16 and Mohs '15 win 2015 Dean's Cup; Showalter named best oralist
- Student note by Rice '15 advances "great powers" analysis Volokh Conspiracy
- 19th Annual Public Interest Law Foundation Auction & Gala, Feb. 20
- Law students provide free legal services to DCI cancer patients Duke Cancer Institute