The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
- Duke Bar Association bestows 2014 D.O.N.E. Awards on students, faculty, organizations
- Duke Diamond takes trophy at UVA Law Softball Invitational
- Gupta '14: Duke Law report supports journalists' claim that Ghanaian "right to information" bill will do more harm than good Committee to Protect Journalists
- Database created by Drake '14 and Morgan '15 informs Argentine sovereign debt debate Financial Times
- Pasten LLM ’14 headed to World Bank’s Legal Associate Program for environmental and international law