The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
- Glassberg '17 prevails in Hardt Cup moot court competition final
- 1L Blueprint for Success: Class of 2017 makes important connections at CPDC’s annual networking event
- Students organize "Speak-Out Against Racial Intolerance"
- Davis JD/MA ’15 receives two-year Equal Justice Initiative Legal Fellowship
- Bowling receives Distinguished Teaching Award as Duke Bar Association honors students, student groups, and faculty at 2015 D.O.N.E. Awards