The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
- Bernstein Lecture, Nov. 3: Horowitz discusses federalism for severely divided societies
- Hira Riar LLM '15 & Prasad Hurra LLM '15
- Watch: Farahany examines legal and ethical implications of cognitive liberty Duke Forward
- Climate change scholarship, the law and regulations behind the barbecue, alumni updates and more… Environmental Law Newsletter
- Register now for Wintersession 2015