Duke Law Contributes to Duke's New Public iTunes U Site
Cox '01 discusses "David vs. Goliath" litigation scenarios
Above the Law
Duke Law assumes publication of Judicature
Duke Law’s Center for Judicial Studies has taken over publication of Judicature, the scholarly journal of the American Judicature Society (AJS), which is dissolving.
- Can we close the justice gap?
- Kovich JD/LLM ’15 reflects on her Duke Law experience Lawdragon Campus
- Glassberg '17 prevails in Hardt Cup moot court competition final
- 1L Blueprint for Success: Class of 2017 makes important connections at CPDC’s annual networking event
- Students organize "Speak-Out Against Racial Intolerance"