New Duke Law alumni club forms
Blocher argues for creation of interstate market for sovereign territory in the U.S.
Professor Joseph Blocher argues that the unique relationship between state sovereignty and state territory in the United States creates threads—mobile state borders and active markets for public land and sovereign functions—that can and should be woven together to create an interstate market for sovereign territory.University of Pennsylvania Law Review
Duke Law teams with Duke Dining Services to select new cafe vendor
Representatives of Duke Law faculty, staff, and students will participate in the selection of a new vendor to operate the second-floor café.
- Jenn Bandy '12 selected for Supreme Court clerkship
- "A judge for all seasons:" Judge Allyson Duncan '75 Walter Magazine
- Zhang, scholar of comparative legal history, property law, and Chinese law, to join governing faculty
- 5 Questions for Roger Boada Queralt LLM '14
- Stohs JD/MPP ’05 leads new Entrepreneurship Legal Clinic at the University of Nebraska College of Law Nebraska Transcript