Thanks to the joint efforts of Emmanuel Avice (LLM '06) and Jérémie Vuillquez (LLM '06), Duke Law alumni in Luxembourg had their first gathering over dinner on March 25 at a local Luxembourg brasserie. All participants were very enthusiastic. Alumni who attended the gathering were Kai Ziegler (LLM '97), Jérémie Vuillquez, Vincent de Dorlodot (LLM '94), David Moscato (LLM '03), Paul Tulcinsky (LLM '86), Emmanuel Avice, and Greet Wilkenhuysen (LLM '96). To contact the Luxembourg Club, please email Greet Wilkenhuysen.
- Coward ’06 co-authors reference guide, "Raising Issues of Race in North Carolina Criminal Cases" North Carolina Criminal Law
- Dellinger: In justices’ calculations on gay marriage, a legal golden ratio looms New York Times
- Trott '85 wins race for Michigan's 11th District Congressional seat The Detroit News
- Heilbronner JD/MA '91 has been an ebusiness leader since the internet's early days Huffington Post
- Courthouse reception celebrates Civil Justice Clinic