Thanks to the joint efforts of Emmanuel Avice (LLM '06) and Jérémie Vuillquez (LLM '06), Duke Law alumni in Luxembourg had their first gathering over dinner on March 25 at a local Luxembourg brasserie. All participants were very enthusiastic. Alumni who attended the gathering were Kai Ziegler (LLM '97), Jérémie Vuillquez, Vincent de Dorlodot (LLM '94), David Moscato (LLM '03), Paul Tulcinsky (LLM '86), Emmanuel Avice, and Greet Wilkenhuysen (LLM '96). To contact the Luxembourg Club, please email Greet Wilkenhuysen.
New Duke Law alumni club forms
- Malkin '01 named one of top 40 financial advisors under 40 On Wall Street
- Fulton '80 awarded N.C. Chief Justice’s Professionalism Award N.C. Courts
- Gutman '99 publishes "The Constitutional Foundations of European Contract Law: A Comparative Analysis" Private Law Theory
- Biofuels entrepreneur Mennell '93 discusses venture to turn wasted wood into activated carbon Middle Market Growth
- 5 Questions for SJD candidate Daniel Ribeiro