Thanks to the joint efforts of Emmanuel Avice (LLM '06) and Jérémie Vuillquez (LLM '06), Duke Law alumni in Luxembourg had their first gathering over dinner on March 25 at a local Luxembourg brasserie. All participants were very enthusiastic. Alumni who attended the gathering were Kai Ziegler (LLM '97), Jérémie Vuillquez, Vincent de Dorlodot (LLM '94), David Moscato (LLM '03), Paul Tulcinsky (LLM '86), Emmanuel Avice, and Greet Wilkenhuysen (LLM '96). To contact the Luxembourg Club, please email Greet Wilkenhuysen.
- Siegel and Griffin author chapters in new book on "The Legacy of Ruth Bader Ginsburg" by Dodson '00 Cambridge University Press
- Dodson '00 discusses "The Legacy of Ruth Bader Ginsburg" Hamilton and Griffin on Rights
- From the Class of 1999: A conversation on corruption
- New book on Ruth Bader Ginsburg by Dodson '00 includes chapters by Siegel and Griffin The Faculty Lounge
- Bryant '86 and wife are first same-sex couple to wed in Texas International Business Times