Thanks to the joint efforts of Emmanuel Avice (LLM '06) and Jérémie Vuillquez (LLM '06), Duke Law alumni in Luxembourg had their first gathering over dinner on March 25 at a local Luxembourg brasserie. All participants were very enthusiastic. Alumni who attended the gathering were Kai Ziegler (LLM '97), Jérémie Vuillquez, Vincent de Dorlodot (LLM '94), David Moscato (LLM '03), Paul Tulcinsky (LLM '86), Emmanuel Avice, and Greet Wilkenhuysen (LLM '96). To contact the Luxembourg Club, please email Greet Wilkenhuysen.
- In TedX talk, Newman ’88 discusses the need to remove innocence cases from the adversarial process
- Teachout ’99 discusses “Corruption in America” in advance of her March 24 visit to Duke Law
- Arata '13 examines "Ag Gag in NC" North Carolina Bar Association (password required)
- Monast authors policy brief suggesting less formal multi-state carbon-trading to meet EPA goals ClimateWire (password required)
- Michaels: Greatest harm from senators’ letter to Iran is in our relations to other countries Huffington Post