Join us for a conversation with Chris Conroy, Chief Financial Officer, of the Legal Aid Society of New York. Conroy will discuss 1) how public funding, private donations, and pro bono volunteers contribute to keeping this and similar organizations moving forward; and 2) the unique LAS practice which includes civil, criminal and juvenile practice. Lunch will be served. Open Doors: Perspectives on Career Alternatives is made possible by a gift from the Class of 2006, for the purpose of educating students on the multiple career opportunities available to law graduates. A boxed lunch from Fosters will be served.
Open Door Series Starts February 7, 2007 with CFO of Legal Aid Society of New York
- Fourth Circuit rules in favor of Appellate Litigation Clinic clients
- 19th Annual Public Interest Law Foundation Auction & Gala, Feb. 20
- Levi discusses his tenure at Duke and the new Civil Justice Clinic North Carolina Lawyer
- Law students provide free legal services to DCI cancer patients Duke Cancer Institute
- VITA students offer free tax prep services Duke Today