Join us for a conversation with Chris Conroy, Chief Financial Officer, of the Legal Aid Society of New York. Conroy will discuss 1) how public funding, private donations, and pro bono volunteers contribute to keeping this and similar organizations moving forward; and 2) the unique LAS practice which includes civil, criminal and juvenile practice. Lunch will be served. Open Doors: Perspectives on Career Alternatives is made possible by a gift from the Class of 2006, for the purpose of educating students on the multiple career opportunities available to law graduates. A boxed lunch from Fosters will be served.
Open Door Series Starts February 7, 2007 with CFO of Legal Aid Society of New York
- Bart to contribute to new "Clinical Law Prof Blog" TaxProf Blog
- Ward ’16 prevails, Carles ’16 also praised for superb advocacy in Hardt Cup final
- Pasten LLM ’14 headed to World Bank’s Legal Associate Program for environmental and international law
- Siegel: Legal battle over same-sex marriage shows "halting progress" toward equal protection New York Times
- For Appellate Litigation Clinic team, Third Circuit appeal is a “highlight” experience