The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
- Dodson '00 discusses "The Legacy of Ruth Bader Ginsburg" Hamilton and Griffin on Rights
- Showalter '16 and Mohs '15 win 2015 Dean's Cup; Showalter named best oralist
- Brayton JD/MA '15 explains why she chose to undertake summer studies The National Jurist
- From the Class of 1999: A conversation on corruption
- New dual-degree program combines law, bioethics, and science policy