The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
- de Vos Devine '10 named first executive director of Black Mountain College Museum + Arts Center ArtDaily
- McAllaster examines factors behind relatively low HIV survival rates in Deep South The Conversation
- Charles discusses future of North Carolina redistricting following Supreme Court order The State of Things
- Glassberg '17 prevails in Hardt Cup moot court competition final
- Wettach says making all assaults on teachers felonies could negatively impact youths far into future NC Policy Watch