The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
- Does Congress take the Constitution seriously? A Constitution Day conversation sponsored by the Program in Public Law, Sept. 17
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic client freed after 22 years of incarceration
- Duke Law welcomes the JD class of 2017
- Blocher: Second Amendment is now seen as protecting the individual right to keep and bear arms The Center for Public Integrity
- Dunlap: National Guard should only support peacekeeping in Ferguson or risk erosion of respect, affection for military Yahoo News