The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
- Schroeder: Why the Justice Department may be right Huffington Post
- Bryant '14 discusses being the first African American DLJ editor-in-chief On Being a Black Lawyer
- Solicitor General tells Duke Law School’s 2013 graduates to act with integrity and fight cynicism
- Gala, Justin Miller Awards, and class gift kick off 2013 graduation weekend
- Endowed chair honors a father and a legacy