The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
- Duke Law students answer Legal Aid inquiries as "lawyers on the line"
- Teachout ’99 discusses “Corruption in America” in advance of her March 24 visit to Duke Law
- Newman comments on the importance of pardons to individuals exonerated by judges The New York Times
- Michaels: Greatest harm from senators’ letter to Iran is in our relations to other countries Huffington Post
- Dellinger: Supreme Court ruling against Obamacare will hurt 'red' states without state exchanges Slate