The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
- Heilbronner '91 launches accellerator program for women-led startups Denver Post
- Krawiec comments on ruling finding that compensation for human egg donation and related services is taxable income The Faculty Lounge
- Buell says insider trading prosecutions will be harder in light of Second Circuit's ruling in U.S. v. Newman CLS Blue Sky Blog
- Kaufman appointed to SEC's new Equity Market Structure Advisory Committee U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Sorrell '94 discusses environmental justice collaboration between Paul Quinn College and Duke The Dallas Morning News