The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
- On post-Ferguson Thanksgiving, Purdy reflects on "an unjust past that remains terribly present" Huffington Post
- Baxter challenges financial industry pushback against regulator's process for labeling nonbanks as systemic risks Law 360
- Coward ’06 co-authors reference guide, "Raising Issues of Race in North Carolina Criminal Cases" North Carolina Criminal Law
- Baxter: To avoid regulatory capture, the Fed needs more transparency, fewer Wall St. insiders Marketplace
- Courthouse reception celebrates Civil Justice Clinic