The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
Drake JD/MBA '14 discusses dual degree
Tipping the Scales
Students give thanks to donors during Thank-a-thon
A group of 12 students gathered on Tuesday, Nov. 19, to write thank you notes to Law School alumni and friends as part of the autumn Thank-a-thon.
- Supreme Court Atlantic Marine opinion discusses Sachs' argument, leaves open possibility it is correct SCOTUSblog
- Duke AIDS Legal Project receives $100K grant from Elton John AIDS Foundation
- Duke Law’s new Center for Innovation Policy promotes innovation that spurs long-term economic growth
- Youngkin LLMLE '12 discusses how Duke Law's entrepreneurial curriculum has helped shape her career Financial Times (registration required)
- Boyce '12 secures Supreme Court clerkship