The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
- Courthouse reception celebrates Civil Justice Clinic
- Learning to navigate the world of entrepreneurship: Students hope LLMLE program helps launch their careers
- Baxter examines the Fed's culture of capture and prospects for change The Conversation
- Bernstein Lecture, Nov. 3: Horowitz discusses federalism for severely divided societies
- At Duke Law, chief of DOJ Criminal Division explains that international corruption compromises national security FCPA Blog