October 10, 2008
Siegel says same-sex marriage in N.C. is "no longer a difficult legal question"
Duke Law and the 2014-2015 Supreme Court term
In addition to their contributions to the public discourse on the Supreme Court, Duke faculty members have co-authored amicus briefs in two cases pending before the high court.
- At Duke Law, chief of DOJ Criminal Division explains that international corruption compromises national security FCPA Blog
- Kaufman calls on international community to help democracy flourish in Ukraine The Hill
- Watch: Farahany examines legal and ethical implications of cognitive liberty Duke Forward
- Register now for Wintersession 2015
- Climate change scholarship, the law and regulations behind the barbecue, alumni updates and more… Environmental Law Newsletter