International Human Rights Law Society Kick-Off Meeting
Siegel says same-sex marriage in N.C. is "no longer a difficult legal question"
Duke Law and the 2014-2015 Supreme Court term
In addition to their contributions to the public discourse on the Supreme Court, Duke faculty members have co-authored amicus briefs in two cases pending before the high court.
- Bernstein Lecture, Nov. 3: Horowitz discusses federalism for severely divided societies
- Helfer lectures on the backlash against international courts at Beijing's Renmin Law School Renmin Law School
- Helfer lectures on international law and the use of force in Ukraine and Syria at Peking University Law School PKU Law School
- Zephyr Teachout discusses her book Corruption in America: From Benjamin Franklin's Snuff Box to Citizens United
- Bradley discusses sovereign liability for terrorist support Forbes