Major Frakt, defense counsel to Mohammed Jawad, will discuss the unique aspects of military commissions and the law, clients, and operating environment at Guantanamo that make it incredibly difficult to defend detainees. For more information, contact email@example.com.
The Devilish Difficulty of Defending a Detainee
- Duke-Yale Foreign Relations Law Roundtable
- Helfer delivers conference keynote on "LGBTQ Rights in International and Comparative Law" Washington University School of Law
- Anti-Corruption Law as International Economic Law Roundtable
- July conference on foreign relations law to feature six scholars from ALI restatement project American Law Institute
- Duke University-Geneva Conference on Comparative Foreign Relations Law