Faculty Distinguished Speaker Series: Judge Richard Posner
Willett JD/MA '92 is self-proclaimed "most avid judicial tweeter in America"
New York Times
Update: For endangered sea turtles, settlement brings healthy measure of success
A 2010 settlement brokered by the Duke Environmental Law and Policy Clinic has led to a significant reduction in the number of sea turtles killed, maimed, or captured by gill nets in North Carolina’s coastal waters.
- Listen: Dunlap analyzes Obama's ISIS strategy Spectacular Magazine radio show
- Cox: In legal battle over AIG bailout, "the credible story here is the story the government has consistently adhered to" CNBC: Nightly Business Report
- Siegel discusses the role of animus in legal arguments over same-sex marriage Balkinization
- Willett JD/MA '92 is self-proclaimed "most avid judicial tweeter in America" New York Times
- Dunlap discusses entry of female Marines into combat operations specialties Marine Corps Times