A total of 35 Duke Law students and an Associate Dean are doing law-related community service at non-profit legal advocacy organizations over spring break: 25 in New Orleans doing hurricane relief work, 5 in the Public Defender's Office in Honolulu, 2 at the Southern Center for Human Rights in Atlanta, 3 doing legal aid and mine safety in Appalachian Kentucky, and 1 doing hurricane-relief work in Mississippi.
- Fourth Circuit rules in favor of Appellate Litigation Clinic clients
- 19th Annual Public Interest Law Foundation Auction & Gala, Feb. 20
- Levi discusses his tenure at Duke and the new Civil Justice Clinic North Carolina Lawyer
- Law students provide free legal services to DCI cancer patients Duke Cancer Institute
- VITA students offer free tax prep services Duke Today