A representative of the DC-based organization Equal Justice Works will discuss its post-graduate fellowship program and applying for fellowships. It provides around 50 fellowships per year with over 100 fellows at any one time in the two-year program. If you would like an interview before or after the lunch program from 11:00 to 3:00, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Justice Works Visits Duke Law to Discuss Post-Graduate Fellowships
- Fourth Circuit rules in favor of Appellate Litigation Clinic clients
- 19th Annual Public Interest Law Foundation Auction & Gala, Feb. 20
- Levi discusses his tenure at Duke and the new Civil Justice Clinic North Carolina Lawyer
- Law students provide free legal services to DCI cancer patients Duke Cancer Institute
- VITA students offer free tax prep services Duke Today