A representative of the DC-based organization Equal Justice Works will discuss its post-graduate fellowship program and applying for fellowships. It provides around 50 fellowships per year with over 100 fellows at any one time in the two-year program. If you would like an interview before or after the lunch program from 11:00 to 3:00, please contact email@example.com.
Equal Justice Works Visits Duke Law to Discuss Post-Graduate Fellowships
- Ward ’16 prevails, Carles ’16 also praised for superb advocacy in Hardt Cup final
- Pasten LLM ’14 headed to World Bank’s Legal Associate Program for environmental and international law
- Siegel: Legal battle over same-sex marriage shows "halting progress" toward equal protection New York Times
- For Appellate Litigation Clinic team, Third Circuit appeal is a “highlight” experience
- Blueprint for Success: 1Ls get an early start on job searches at Career Center’s networking event