A representative of the DC-based organization Equal Justice Works will discuss its post-graduate fellowship program and applying for fellowships. It provides around 50 fellowships per year with over 100 fellows at any one time in the two-year program. If you would like an interview before or after the lunch program from 11:00 to 3:00, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Justice Works Visits Duke Law to Discuss Post-Graduate Fellowships
Gustafson '86 recognized with Duke University Meritorious Service Award
The Presidential Award is one of the highest honors given to staff and faculty members for outstanding job performance and distinctive contributions at Duke.Duke Today
Truong '01 explains the benefits of entrepreneurial education
- Glassberg ‘17 prevails in Hardt Cup moot court competition final
- Wettach says making all assaults on teachers felonies could negatively impact youths far into future NC Policy Watch
- 1L Blueprint for Success: Class of 2017 makes important connections at CPDC’s annual networking event
- Davis JD/MA ’15 receives two-year Equal Justice Initiative Legal Fellowship
- Duke Law students answer Legal Aid inquiries as "lawyers on the line"