An epic 9-inning battle ended in a 33-33 tie when the Duke Law Office of Student Affairs hosted its annual kick-ball game to benefit the Public Interest Law Foundation. 2L Kathleen Ferguson won the right to hold the game during the Public Interest Law Foundation Auction and Gala held in February. As part of her prize, Kathleen was able to choose the jerseys (hot pink no less) and the members of the teams. Those that participated in the game were Associate Dean Jill Miller, Student Affairs Coordinator Jill Danforth, Director of Student Activities John Spencer, 2L Kathleen Ferguson, 2L Jeff Adams, 2L Sarah Hawkins, 2L Serena Stein, 2L Ranjan Emani, 3L Scott Thompson, 2L Eric Schattl, 2L Patrick Wooten, 2L Chris Whitt, 2L Reed Watson and 2L Dan Simon. Mrs. Thompson (Scott's mom) was our special guest.
Student Affairs hosts kick-ball fundraiser
- Duke Bar Association bestows 2014 D.O.N.E. Awards on students, faculty, organizations
- Duke Diamond takes trophy at UVA Law Softball Invitational
- Gupta '14: Duke Law report supports journalists' claim that Ghanaian "right to information" bill will do more harm than good Committee to Protect Journalists
- Database created by Drake '14 and Morgan '15 informs Argentine sovereign debt debate Financial Times
- Pasten LLM ’14 headed to World Bank’s Legal Associate Program for environmental and international law