An epic 9-inning battle ended in a 33-33 tie when the Duke Law Office of Student Affairs hosted its annual kick-ball game to benefit the Public Interest Law Foundation. 2L Kathleen Ferguson won the right to hold the game during the Public Interest Law Foundation Auction and Gala held in February. As part of her prize, Kathleen was able to choose the jerseys (hot pink no less) and the members of the teams. Those that participated in the game were Associate Dean Jill Miller, Student Affairs Coordinator Jill Danforth, Director of Student Activities John Spencer, 2L Kathleen Ferguson, 2L Jeff Adams, 2L Sarah Hawkins, 2L Serena Stein, 2L Ranjan Emani, 3L Scott Thompson, 2L Eric Schattl, 2L Patrick Wooten, 2L Chris Whitt, 2L Reed Watson and 2L Dan Simon. Mrs. Thompson (Scott's mom) was our special guest.
Student Affairs hosts kick-ball fundraiser
- Bryant '14 discusses being the first African American DLJ editor-in-chief On Being a Black Lawyer
- Solicitor General tells Duke Law School’s 2013 graduates to act with integrity and fight cynicism
- Gala, Justin Miller Awards, and class gift kick off 2013 graduation weekend
- Roche '13 wins "Philosopher's Way" 15k trail run Chapel Hill News
- Celebrating the Class of 2013