A copyright black hole swallows our culture
Siegel says same-sex marriage in N.C. is "no longer a difficult legal question"
Duke Law and the 2014-2015 Supreme Court term
In addition to their contributions to the public discourse on the Supreme Court, Duke faculty members have co-authored amicus briefs in two cases pending before the high court.
- Center for Innovation Policy conference addresses enforcement in telecommunications Roll Call
- Coleman: An innocent verdict for Ferguson police would "totally undermine the St. Louis criminal justice system" Daily Mail
- Kaufman calls on international community to help democracy flourish in Ukraine The Hill
- Watch: Farahany examines legal and ethical implications of cognitive liberty Duke Forward
- Longest analyzes arguments in Supreme Court case involving tri-state dispute about jurisdiction over river flow SCOTUSblog